Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What are you wearing right now?

my promotional shirt from when my store opened and a pair of black three quater pants. but i am going for a nice cold bath real soon

grey pajama top, black wool pants, navy blue socks, navy blue gauntlet (on my left arm) of sweatshirt like fabric, and I have my green thermal blanket draped over my shoulders and am contemplating putting my slippers on (either the blue or the black ones, it does not really matter).

Ok, reason I have two pairs of slippers... one pair is one that I just wear when my feet are cold or just want to have soft shoes on. The other pair are a bit larger than the others and I use those mainly when I am at dance events. That way I can keep my dance shoes on and have another pair of shoes over them keeping them protected until I am ready to dance.... believe me, it is much easier to do that than to have to try and keep unlacing the shoes to take them off and then have to try and relace them when you go to get ready to dance.

I stayed away from the Tequila at the bar. just got back actually. MGD was the drink of choice today...

Which means she was probably only ..........half-naked...... :laugh:

Jean shorts and a Toronto Hard Rock Cafe shirt.

I stayed away from the Tequila at the bar. just got back actually. MGD was the drink of choice today...

Which means she was probably only ..........half-naked...... :laugh:

Jean shorts and a Toronto Hard Rock Cafe shirt.

She stayed dressed, Kor. I couldn't let her go to the bar by herself with Jim and Gary, someone had to back her up.

jeans and a turtleneck.

Black jeans. Blue boxers. A pair of socks. A pair of old low-top Doc Martens. (They're closer to dress shoes than boots, considering they're only four holes up.)

Do my piercings (more correctly, the jewelery in my piercings) count? Then, as usual, there's 7 hoops (3 in my left ear lobe, 3 in the right lobe, and 1 in the left side of my lower lip) and 6 studs (3 in the cartilage in my left ear, and 3 in the cartilage of my right ear.

Oh, yeah, and then there's the ankh ring on the ring finger of my right hand.

The jewelwery is always constant.

Same as before, plus a black hoody with a Dragonball Z patch sewed with dental floss on the back. (3 years and countless washings and the floss is still good. :laugh: )

Wishfire, I tried picturing all those peircings, and all I can think of is, I hope you don't enjoy playing golf in a thunder storm...

Shorts and a sports bra. Just got done doing the morning PT with Jim and Darryl.

Wishfire, I tried picturing all those peircings, and all I can think of is, I hope you don't enjoy playing golf in a thunder storm...

Can't say I do. Then again, I've never played golf. *shrugs* :laugh:

Ok. pretty much wearing all black save for my blue slippers and my blue gauntlet on my arm.

Black: fuzzy sweater, shortsleeved velvet pajama top, pants, and hairband.