Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What are you wearing right now?

Blue and white bathing suit, black gauntlet, black sweatpants, and white socks.

But I gotta get a sweatshirt because I am freezing right now, the heater will come back on soon I hope :)

Blue slippers with a teddy on each, Plain light-blue socks, Dark Blue jeans with a big belt, A plain black long-sleved t-shirt with creased effect and drawstring waist, my watch, my rings and a new earring and jewellery set.

red and black pendleton shirt, black jeans, white socks....

I'm going out to a New Year's party later on, so I'll be changing out of these clothes soon.

Slippers, blue shorts, grey t-shirt and..........1............HUGE.............hangover!

A bathrobe. A bathrobe and a big smile after imagining how Krissy looks in that towel. :tear:

Messing around with a Phaserman's woman doesn't sound like a healthy occupation, Lieutenant. :o

Myself, I'm wearing my best ratty-old jeans and a t-shirt.

Van Roy's harmless

Man.....one of the biggest insults a girl can give a guy is to say hes "harmless".........

poor Van Roy...........

Ok, he has a smooth forehead :o !!!! Should I run? :tear:

Right now I'm wearing light blue socks, black work trousers, my Somerfield Shirt and my Somerfield Fleece with a name badge. I have my hair up in a ponytail with a silver slide in.

Orange County Choppers t-shirt (the black one that says "Mikey for President") and jeans.

A pink bathrobe

ROOOOOWWWWWWRRRRRRR.......

er...um..... a Paul McCartney concert shirt and grey sweats....

Grey longsleeved shirt, black tanktop, black gauntlet, and black sweatpants. I have my hair pulled back in a sort of bun... hey what can I say? My hair is almost shoulder lengthed, so the bun is sorta more like I bunched my hair up and wrapped a hairband around it. LOL

Meh. I ain't gonna eat out my heart anymore, so I won't bother getting excited. Oh, and I heard that "Tequila" song finally. I have to admit, it was disappointing. I figured for a song with that kind of humor, it'd be more uptempo and jocular in the vocal delivery. Kind of a bummer. *shrug*

As for me, black pants, white (but heavily stained) T-shirt, black socks, black shoes.

Edited by youbroughtheryouRiker