Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

What are you drinking now?

Just water right now. But I had some great Weiss beer at the Chicago BrauHaus last night which I drank to wash down some tasty brats and suasages!

"Island Treat" smoothie from Smoothie King. It has banana and papaya, but I almost had them add strawberry, peach & mango to it :tribble:

Coffee. I'm freakin' tired. But, I can't take a nap because pretty soon I have to get ready for a date tonight...

Who is this date and does Gary know about it? :tribble:

I'm drinking pepsi and Mount Gay's rum. It's really good rum, great mixing.

Anchovies are good on pizza. Salty little (I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't)s, and the whisker like gristles or whatever aren't all that encouraging, but it's good. The pineapple juice counteracts the saltiness.

A HUGE cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer.

Oh ...and thanks Psy....for asking the obvious question that nobody else wanted to ask... :tribble:

I'm drinking a cold Mike's Hard Lemonade. Nothing's better than a cold drink on a hot summer day.

Just finished a Blackberry Green Tea Frappaccino from Starbucks.

i'm drinking huge quantities of water to try and flush the alcohol out of my system!

Washing down my dinner with Pepsi. After the Mountain Dew this afternoon I may be up half the night, but the sodas really hit the spot and the Mountain Dew kept me from yawning all afternoon at work.

I am drinking a slightly frosted Sierra Mist. (a little bit before that I had a sno cone-flavors: pina colada, banana and mango, topped with marshmallow)

Thinking about the two smoothies I had yesterday, both were great tasting.... however, I am NEVER adding the energy additives EVER again!!!! :spock: THe customers and my coworkers all kept saying I sounded like a tape recorder going in high speed rewind! I drank that one at 9am, and did not calm down until 5 that evening with a killer headache. Ginsing and ginko is evil stuff I tell you! B) :borg2: Now that second one, that just was a basic smoothie with a bit of multi vitamin added.

Why I bring this up.... I kinda want a smoothie right now.

A Vodka on the rocks coz my best friend is gonna have a BABY!!! :clap::tribble: :beer:

A homemade milkshake with: low fat milk, Blue Bell low-fat ice cream ( :tribble: ), mango, red & yellow papaya & pineapple

once again............ :clap:

A can of Miller Lite. Lousy flavour, but hey, it's cheap. :tribble: I'm saving the good stuff for special occasions.

Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Tea - iced.

I am doing my part to feed the animals .

making sure thoose horses at anheuser-bush are fed

drinking a budweiser :tribble: