Sign in to follow this  
starsinmyeyes

A Fist Full Of Datas

Just watched A Fistful of Datas for the first time. I thought the episode was hilarious. I like it when Star Trek can be a little less than serious. The episode reminded me of the TOS episode Spectre of the Gun- which was also a great episode. Also reminded me of the Red Dwarf episode

Gunmen of the Apocalypse.

What did you think of A Fistful of Datas?

6-3-00.jpg

It was a great episode, but "Data" as Annie was kind od scary!!!!! :idea:

The TOS episode that you mentioned was the last one that i saw that meant i had seen them all, so it is kind of special one for me.

If you see the DVD there is a special section where they talk about the filming of "Fist full of Datas" It was cool to see!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I was so hoping no one would post that!

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!!!!!

FIREdevil.gif

I loved this episode. I, too, like it when Star Trek lightens up a bit. I liked that Data started talking western-like. "I reckon..." That was hilarious. Also, Riker bursting out into the "Ode to Spot" was too funny for words.

A Fistful of Datas and The Trouble With Tribbles are probably the two funniest episodes from the Star Trek series of shows.

It was a great episode, but "Data" as Annie was kind od scary!!!!! :(

DataxasxAnniexav.jpg

B) B) B)

B) WOW THAT IS SCARIE!I just might have nightmares myself. :(

I loved the touch at the end when the Enterprise "rode off into the sunset". That was an excellent episode directed by Patrick Stewart BTW. Definitely up there with one of my all time favourites.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I was so hoping no one would post that!

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!!!!!

Same here!!!!! Geez, wasn't there a solemn promise made that we'd never see that pic again?? B)

That episode was hilarious! Its one of my favorites.

I loved the touch at the end when the Enterprise "rode off into the sunset".

I just watched the episode about a week or so ago, and just got that, lol. I had never realized it before, and then I saw it and totally didn't get how i hadn't seen that before! me and my not noticing anything again.B)

There's also the part where Alexander is laying under the doors to the saloon. Patrick Stewart said that was a bit of a tribute to the western classic Shane.

I was sooooo impressed with Brent Spiner in this episode. Not just for how he could play so many characters but also his dexterity. Amazing!! fistful.gif

And here's a special one for all those Data Annie lovers! annie1.gif

I Loved This Episode. A TNG Classic Indeed. I always love it when they let Brent do more acting other than Data, hehe.

This was funny.

"Don'tchu worry commander. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper."

:( B) :) :) B)

I love this episode. It's a fun episode and Data being able to play out of character is always fun.

I just watched it yesterday on DVD, excellent episode. Good humor and it was a Data episode, so you know it had to be good.

Absolutly one of may favorites. The best scene is the last one when Worf Smiles. very Touching. Dorn did a great job. :)

I loved A Fist Full Of Datas. :bow: It was hilarious.

The episode was a great comedy;I was happy to see that the crew of the Enterprise could have fun at times without being so serious. :lol:

Stardate:213436.2

That episode was just on today as a matter of fact.I too liked how the Enterprise rode off into the sunset that was great!