Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

The Grudge

I just rented it the other day. I didn't think it was scary, but it was definately very creepy. But overall it was good.

What did you think of it?

I saw The Grudge Friday with Jainagem and it wasn't that scary, it just had some creepy moments. Not as scary as everyone made it out to be.

I Saw It At The Theater. As With Any Movie, That's Quite A Different Experinace Than Watching It On The TV.

I Was Ok While Watching It, But Being The Paranoid Freak That I Am...I Had Trouble Sleeping That Night...And The Next Night... :bow:

oooo! i luv that movie. really creepy, though, i had to turn it off at one point and i couldn't go to sleep. also, i'm a big roswell high fan, and the grudge has jason behr in it (max from Roswell High). so, i thought it was a good movie, and sarah michelle gellar was good at not saying much.

great topic

LUV, CHI

:jem'hadar:

bats likes the grudge, too

I hated it. It wasn't scary, it had no story, no point, just mindless gray people making weird noises and killing people. But hey, at least it was a bit better than The Ring, which sucked beyond belief :jem'hadar:

I can make that noise from The Grudge. :bow:

305559[/snapback]

Everyone can. That's why it isn't scary. :bow:

the noise is scary because it goes like, real high, higher than anything a human voice could do.

CHI

:bow: