Sign in to follow this  
gdog243

Anyone Buying Season 3?

Anyone getting season 3?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone getting season 3?

• Yes
    • No

If you are, what 3 episodes are you most looking foward too. I will be definatly getting it tommarow so for mine:

Defiant: Tom Riker is back

Past Tense: One of the better TWO part episodes

The one with obrian shifting into the future. What is the episode called?

The one with obrian shifting into the future.  What is the episode called?

That one is called Visionary.

I liked Past Tense, Through the Looking Glass and Meridian. (If I have to choose only three. :idea: )

Yes, I will be there when the doors open with cash in hand, favs? Don't know, it has been a while (waiting for this release) since I watched them so I have to say I am looking forward to them all.

I'm actually going to finally be able to buy season 1 this weekend. I'm hoping to be up to season 3 before season 4 is realesed. Season 3 is about the time I started missing episodes and then I saw very little after season 4. I'm looking forward to finally catching up! :idea:

I have to wait until I can find it a little cheaper. (Besides, my b'day's coming, and I always get $$ from two family members - that's my DS9 $$!) So I have to wait.

I am looking forward to The Search, I and II (That counts as one, right?), Civil Defense, Defiant, Heart of Stone...I could go on. I can't wait to get rid of my old, jumpy VHS tapes!

I really want to get it, but i want to save up for the Con next year, so I may have to also look for a cheaper price.

I was told that this is the season where Odo starts mooning over Kira, so i really want to see it again. Its been so long since i've seen any of them its like they are new again!

I'll be getting mine in a few hours. :o I think I'm looking forward to The Search, Parts 1 and 2, Improbable Cause, The Die is Cast, and Through the Looking Glass since I can only pick three, I know i said four though. :idea:

HELL YES B)

I still need Season 2 also...Darn It All!!!

Anyway, the 3 episodes I'm most Looking Forward To??

Improbable Cause

The Die Is Cast

The Adversary

I'm currently broke from buying the tng dvds, so I have to wait until I save up again (about 75 years from now) but once I do, if they're still aorund, I plsn to get them! I sure wish I had a replicator right now...I would have every season of all the series!

If you are, what 3 episodes are you most looking foward too.  I will be definatly getting it tommarow so for mine:

The one with obrian shifting into the future.  What is the episode called?

I've been getting them from Netflix and haven't finished season 2 yet but soon. Season 3 will likely start coming in next week for me.

Here's a few I greatly look forward to getting on DVD:

The House Of Quark

Defiant

Past Tense

Visionary (the one of O'Brien going into the future)

Improbable Cause

The Die Is Cast

Explorers

Family Business

Facets

Season 3 starts the great story arcs (Actually the last episode of season 2 does).

I can't wait to get the moolah from my new job so I can buy the first three seasons. :)

Just a few I'm looking forward to:

The Search

The House Of Quark

Civil Defense

Past Tense

Visionary

Improbable Cause

The Die Is Cast

Explorers

There's a few others that I still haven't seen from season 3.

alas no because I am poor :grin: Also I'm saving up for the fifth, sixth and seventh season. Those were my absolute favs. If I had the cash or some how was able to get it for free I would graciously add it to my collection.

The only reason I don'T buy DS9 DVD is that I'm poor too (I mean, it's not with a graduate student budget that I can pay those!)

But, trust me.. in time... ;-)

I would prefer to own DS9 than TNG... TNG was great, but was more aired so more known by myself