Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Which character are you?

I am apart of the Ezri collective....even though I'm a man....you know the last time I did one of these I ended up with Janeway. Maybe my feminine side is yelling out to me?

ezriq.jpg

A bit alarming, given I'm male  B)

So was she, at one time. ;) B) B) :lol:

ahahahaha

Good one LadyNarana :P

Sisko.Definitely Sisko.We have so many things in common its scary.My father is black and from Louisiana(though,not New Orleans).I grew up in Louisiana.My dad could make the best gumbo in this or any other universe(and mine ain't bad!).Sisko's bald,I'm getting there(though not by choice!).I don't think I'm as assertive as Sisko,or as naturally inclined toward leadership.But we do have quite a bit in common.

Why,I'm a little black rain cloud of course!

...oh wait,that's Winnie The Pooh...

Well,if we're talking DS9,I'll be a Bajoran monk...

Vadek Peewee :dude:

I became Kai after the Dominion War and am even now the object of Bajoran devotion and love :lol:

That,or Major Kira's cabana boy... :clap:

Well,my avatar should make my answer fairly obvious.

But,for the record,I am Ben Sisko...the best command officer in Trek.

I still say that In The Pale Moonlight was the best I've seen of a Star Trek episode. Avery Brooks was so powerful in that episode.

Well,my avatar should make my answer fairly obvious.

But,for the record,I am Ben Sisko...the best command officer in Trek.

I still say that In The Pale Moonlight was the best I've seen of a Star Trek episode. Avery Brooks was so powerful in that episode.

I won't disagree with you there,VBG.

Well,quite obviously I am Ambassador Klaatu.

However,having personally reviewed much of the intelligence my people gathered on the Deep Space Nine outpost during the Dominion War,I can say that I found many of the various personalities stationed there extraordinarily appealing!I was particularly interested in the shapechanger Odo.My people have never before encountered such a species!I also found Keiko O'Brien to be a very attractive female,for a terran (please,take no offense my terran friends).I believe that Constable Odo and I shared much in common in our philosophy of life and justice.I was delighted to hear that he had returned to his people in full acceptance.Bravo for him.

A very interesting question.And not a question I can easily or truthfully answer,since for various reasons I would choose to be each one of the major characters.But,if I must select only a single individual,then I believe I would be Rom.Rom was a very gentle natured,honest,hard working,and courageous Ferengi.He loved his Moogie,loved his son,loved his good woman,Leeta,and was an highly intelligent and humble person.I would like to be able to say the same things of myself.I'm not certain that Rom will manage to long remain Grand Nagus,as he is far too honest a Ferengi (despite his occasional lapses into "true" Ferengi nature)

to satify all those in the Alliance who would profit from his rule.And this is unfortunate.Still,perhaps he will have a good life,Nagus or not.