Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Which character are you?

Isn't weird how the boys get paired with boy characters and girls with girls (or at least so far) well no, not weird exactl, but its not like they ask you your gender on the quiz, its kind of scary, its like they know! :rolleyes: lol

I got Sisko, though I answered the questions in a way that would befit Sisko and some that would befit Bashir... but in the end I ended up with Sisko.

I got Sisko, though I answered the questions in a way that would befit Sisko and some that would befit Bashir... but in the end I ended up with Sisko.

Yeah, I was trying to answer as Odo but got Sisko.

Hm. I'm a woman, and I got Sisko. Didn't see myself as that type, but hey! I think the man's darn sexy. Yeah, THAT'S how we're alike!!

:idea:

julianq.jpg

Well I got Bashir which isn't a great suprise beings he is my fav character and we do have a few of the same interests and he is really good looking, and I really like the picture they got of him.

B)

Stardate:213427.6

I am captian Sisko. :)

It seems alot of people are Sisko

Isn't weird how the boys get paired with boy characters and girls with girls (or at least so far) well no, not weird exactl, but its not like they ask you your gender on the quiz, its kind of scary, its like they know! :lol: lol

well how do you know whether or not thats how it happened we could've kept changing answers till we got a male, rather than a female :bow:

kiraq.jpg

now this is what came up answering honestly. the other day i just couldnt put up a girl for me, but she is one tought chic. i kept changing some answers till i came up with obrien, although i can see similarities, many, between me and obriens character.