Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

The Save Star Trek Enterprise Forum

This forum has been set up to help keep all of the topics regarding the "Save Enterprise". Please post any comments, suggestions or articles regarding this here.

Let Paramount know we care.

I just heard of the cancellation of ENT. and I got cold chills, hear we go agin. I sign the petition and as angry as I am I had a idea, and I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, we need to do as the canidates do fund a campaign for a 30 minute spot on tv network or at least billboards around various cities.

Having someone as a campaign manager and volunteers to raise money from Star Trek fans an sci-fi friends including myself { I will donate 5 hundred dollars } for the chest fund. VBG :) I like to nominate you for this undertaking unless you have another trusting and dedicated fan in mine.

This would be a huge project in a short time but but if all the fans and friends donate for at least billboards letting the public know what UPN is doing is a good way to boycott loud and clear...I think it's going to take more than the petition to save the show that believe and for most of us have invested in.

I anybody on the Forum has opions yea or nea, speakup. :)

You may want to take a look at this. Saveenterprise.com and Enterprisefans are taking up a collection to have a full page add run in USA today and possibly some other publications. They are planning for the add to have a cut out add that will have the address for Leslie Monvees that people can sign and send in. This might be a good place to start with the donations. At least until we have had the time to try to get some things going here. I highly recommend our supporting the efforts of these two sites in the fight to save Enterprise.

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=24244

I signed a petition to save "Enterprise" last year, so can I sign this current petition? I don't want my name showing up twice putting the document's credibility into question.

Thanks!

If you signed the petition here at this site then you signature is already there.

301760[/snapback]

:)

Well, now I'm upset. Is there anyway of checking the petition that exists in the alternate universe to see if my mirror image signed it?

If you signed the petition here at this site then you signature is already there.

301760[/snapback]

:)

Well, now I'm upset. Is there anyway of checking the petition that exists in the alternate universe to see if my mirror image signed it?

301861[/snapback]

If you aren't sure whether you've signed or not, PM Dill with your name and he'll be able to check for you.

Have a chat with everyone to get idea what we should do to save it and to help understand what can be done.

Have a chat with everyone to get idea what we should do to save it and to help understand what can be done.

We already have one scheduled for this coming Saturday. Please see the announcements at the top of the forum for more information.

If you aren't sure whether you've signed or not, PM Dill with your name and he'll be able to check for you.

Thanks, I appreciate it but I remember signing it.

Since I'm not a split or multiple personality I started spreading the word to other ST:ENT fans I know in an effort to (hopefully) generate more signatures.

Thanks to everyone who's working hard to keep this show on the air.

Ok people, my pc is barely running so bare with me if I dissapear.

I officiially sign this petition as I did the other one. Here is my idea even if you don't watch ENT turn your TV on or a 2nd TV where available on, then ask all of your family to turn theirs on if they aren't watching something else. It may be too late but if we can spread the word beyone just the sites and the Stations we can get the power of unwatched televisions to work for us! I like ENT for those that don't, isn't any Trek better than none at all?

Long live Trek

This forum is the "Save Star Trek Enterprise" Forum. It's sole purpose is to "Save" Enterprise, not debate the merits or lack of merits of the efforts or of the series.

Any posts that are intended to debate the shows merits should be placed in the Star Trek Enterprise forum.