Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite TNG crew member

Who is your favourite TNG crew member?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite TNG crew member?

• Jean-Luc Picard
    • Will Riker
    • Data
    • Geordi Laforge
    • Worf
    • Deanna Troi
    • Beverly Crusher
    • Wesley Crusher
    • Tasha Yar
    • Kate Pulaski

Don't forget to count me as one of the people who voted for Data. :lol:

How could I be SO blind :oops: !? Of course you are one of us who voted for Data! Sorry about that Data :oops: ! OK, so there is at least 6 of us who voted for him :lol: !!!

I agree Celtic_Swimmer! Lessa should post that one, maybe she could post it in our family thread in Ten Forward??? Oh, I hope she does, that is such a cute picture!

Don't know how to help Deanna's votes, I mean I have already voted, and I am sure you know who I voted for. But, on the bright side she does have a vote like Geordi or Pulaski, many don't have a single vote.

Alterego has fessed up that he voted for Data in another thread for the sake of little_sister_soong. Daddy's will do anything for their little girls won't they.

And you know who I voted for.

little_sister's vote counts as much as our's does. And since Alterego voted for Data, that just adds up in the end :lol: !!! And I know that I won't be complaining anytime soon ;) ! So,..............

I'd like to thank Alterego and our little_sister_soong for helping our favorite to keep his lead! :lol:

THERES MORE SOONG SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!1 Oh NO!!!.. lol

and this new one is related to alterego????

Oop's! That was my cue huh?

Yep, she related to me, my daughter(9), I call her "JEM", after the empath in TOS episode.... Duh! I went to check the title of the episode I am talking about..."The Empath". She love's TNG, will watch TOS with me and Odo from DS9 is beggining to wear down her wall for that show. Thanks again to all whom have helped me make my being here a family thing she and I sometimes share. twitch.gif

THERES MORE SOONG SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!1 Oh NO!!!.. lol

and this new one is related to alterego????

Oop's! That was my cue huh?

Yep, she related to me, my daughter(9), I call her "JEM", after the empath in TOS episode.... Duh! I went to check the title of the episode I am talking about..."The Empath". She love's TNG, will watch TOS with me and Odo from DS9 is beggining to wear down her wall for that show. Thanks again to all whom have helped me make my being here a family thing she and I sometimes share. twitch.gif

Alterego, can you ask your daughter whether she would prefer to be little_sister_soong or Jem_Soong?

Don't you love when you can brainwash...I mean convert...I mean influence your child positively to love such great programming.

The soong sisters have been kinda taking over (I think we're all sorry, celtic_swimmer - and sorry for speaking for people who don't want to be spoken for), but now we have our ten forward thread, so no worries. (but Data always wins fav character votes, believe me...There have been at least 5 "formal" ones I know about...)

I voted for Cmdr. Beverly Cheryl Howard Crusher M.D. and CMO of the Enterprise... hey I'm not obsessed.. :wow: peace long life dudes :wow:

You usually find a couple of characters you really dislike in every series, for example Neelix in voyager and Hooshi in Enterprise and so on.. TNG is the greatest series of them all, so I can only find one.. WESLEY CRUSHER.. What the hell is he doing there? I hate that he has to be right all the time, he is still just a kid and they make it seem like he is both smarter and better then even Picard.. grrrr...

Care to ellaborate? :wow:

I thought he was ok, but I didn't like him in the first 2 seasons. The rest of the time he was a great character. In my opinion.

Picard is my second favourite character. I think his character developed the most along with Data.

Care to ellaborate? :wow:

I thought he was ok, but I didn't like him in the first 2 seasons. The rest of the time he was a great character. In my opinion.

Picard because, well i like Patrick Stewart i think he is a excellent actor. But character wise Picard is a strong, vailant leader, the Papa Smurf of Star Trek. and i liked seeing him grow from the begining to now. Data comes in second, for much of the same reasons you guys like him.