Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite TNG crew member

Who is your favourite TNG crew member?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite TNG crew member?

• Jean-Luc Picard
    • Will Riker
    • Data
    • Geordi Laforge
    • Worf
    • Deanna Troi
    • Beverly Crusher
    • Wesley Crusher
    • Tasha Yar
    • Kate Pulaski

I am new here so I thought I would try to find out some basic information about the people on this board. Where better to start than finding out who your favourites are. Plus I think polls are cool.

OK, soong_girl, I really like how this poll started, with Data by far in the lead! Hee Hee he had 100% votes when I posted. . .Probably won't stay that way, Oh, well I can wish can't I?

Geordi, come on. half the time they needed his brilinace to get of of the situations they were in

Yeah and they also needed Wesley but they sent him off to the academy then with the travaller.. lol

~Laur :blink:

I like Wil Wheaten, he's a good guy, but Wes did have some points where he was annoying, but those were when he was with his mommy, lol

Yay, he's still winning. I wonder who voted for Pulanski? Not that I mind, but she doesn't strike me as prominent enought to be a FAVOUTRITE character...

I guess it is just that she is a prominant character in their minds, whoever they were. And YES! :) ALL RIGHT, Data is still in the lead, at least at this point. Still keeping my fingers crossed for the end tally :)!

Hehe, I love pointing this out: Has anyone noticed Data ALWAYS comes in first for fav. character polls? :)

Hehe, I love pointing this out: Has anyone noticed Data ALWAYS comes in first for fav. character polls? :D

All I have to say is.. :) :D:D:D :) :lol: :) :)

I definately know of at least FOUR of us who voted for him! Hmmm...I wonder who those four could be? Hee, hee :) .

He's STILL winning! :)

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT POLL!!!!!! :unsure:

I love it....."I wonder who those four could be?" LOL

Well i was not one of them, no, not me, i would never vote for that wonderful, sexy, sweet, handsome, cute, smart, sweet....android. Nope, not me. Ok, you got me...i did.

I'm gonna be an ensign forever!!!!!!

I love it....."I wonder who those four could be?" LOL

Well i was not one of them, no, not me, i would never vote for that wonderful, sexy, sweet, handsome, cute, smart, sweet....android. Nope, not me. Ok, you got me...i did.

I'm gonna be an ensign forever!!!!!!

No you are NOT going to be an ensign forever Lessa!! You are almost a Lieutenant, 51, that is not too far away!!!

And it will be MORE obvious who picked Data, if our thread in Ten Forward gets going! :bow:

lol again lessa. And be patient, it will happen in no time! (besides, you were the last of us to join, you've had less time)

yeah, but only by...what...a day or two? I just don't post as much. If you think about it, even for the whole time i was on the other board, i would be just a lieutenant if they rated the same way there.