Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Disney Attraction Are You?

What Disneyland Attraction Are You?

http://quizilla.com/users/serogi/quizzes/W...%20are%20you%3F

Gee, what an exciting result. <_<

1051339392_esquitram2.jpg

The Parking Lot Tram: The uncredited workhorse of the Disneyland resort. You take visitors from the largest parking lot on earth to the front door of Disneyland and back again. You aren't the picture of glamour and most wouldn't even think you provide any sort of excitment, but without you no fun could be had at all. You don't mean to, but you seem often sour. You get little respect and sometimes get losts of scorn, but yet you are faithful and eager to please. People need you and you need them. Your simpleness is the perfect backdrop to showcase the eager smiles of children riding you for their first time to the Happiest Place on Earth.

I love it's a small world!! SQUEEEEE!! <_<

1051339536_squismall2.jpg

"it's a small world": The happiest cruise that ever sailed! Surreal and silly, or sweat and touching, you are a well intentioned 1960s homage to the world's diversity that unfortunatly inspires feelings of sheer terror in those who can't help but feel something more sinister lays beneath your shiney surface. But most cannot deny your charm, even if they cannot explain it, and leave feeling better than when they entered. Most overlook the fact that because of your unique style and design, courtesy of Disney Legend Mary Blair, you are a true work of art and you deserve to be appreciated. You are both worldy and simplistic, both cosmopolitan and decidedly middle American. You are a splendid candy-coated contradiction with a sugary, sunny song that one never forgets. If the world truely listened to your never-ending optimism, it could be a small world after all.

1051217530_esquispace.jpg

Space Mountain: A thrilling rocket ride through the darkness of outer space! Futuristic and forward thinking, you have just enough 2001-esk elements without escaping Walt Disney's utopian vision for a brighter tomorrow. You represent speed, stealthness, and the promise of technology, while your (Please stop me from cursing) Dale surf guitar riff of a soundtrack makes you retro and mysterious, without being corny. Keep the lights low and avoid revealing too much, lest you ruin the show, you're only going 28 mph! Regardless of speed, you prove that in the vacuum in space, you CAN hear people scream!

:nono: Me? <_< Wow. Not what I expected. [face_thoughtful]

Edit: "that unfortunatly inspires feelings of sheer terror in those who can't help but feel something more sinister lays beneath your shiney surface"??? LMAO! If that's not RC, I don't know what is. *dies laughing*

And I just noticed that the board is censoring part of my results, which strikes me as extremely funny. (Of course, I'm very tired right now. :nono: ) It reminds me of a time when I quoted Emily Dickinson on another board with censors, and the board changed her name to Emily Thingieinson. Ah, memories. :b-day:

Edit: "that unfortunatly inspires feelings of sheer terror in those who can't help but feel something more sinister lays beneath your shiney surface"??? LMAO! If that's not RC, I don't know what is. *dies laughing*

300286[/snapback]

<_< :nono:

1051339536_squismall2.jpg

"it's a small world": The happiest cruise that ever sailed! Surreal and silly, or sweat and touching, you are a well intentioned 1960s homage to the world's diversity that unfortunatly inspires feelings of sheer terror in those who can't help but feel something more sinister lays beneath your shiney surface. But most cannot deny your charm, even if they cannot explain it, and leave feeling better than when they entered. Most overlook the fact that because of your unique style and design, courtesy of Disney Legend Mary Blair, you are a true work of art and you deserve to be appreciated. You are both worldy and simplistic, both cosmopolitan and decidedly middle American. You are a splendid candy-coated contradiction with a sugary, sunny song that one never forgets. If the world truely listened to your never-ending optimism, it could be a small world after all.

YES!!! I have loved this ride and the song since I was very very little!!!! I cannot complain about getting this as a result at all!!!!!! <_< :nono:

I do like most of the other rides there at Disney, but that has been one of my favorites forever!

1051339469_quisplash2.jpg

Splash Mountain: Everybody's got a laughing place to go-go-go-woah! You are a romp through folk lore from the old south, a cheery log ride that is always pleasant despite such unfortunate circumstances like a five story drop into a briar patch that proves to be more fun than scary. You are casual, friend, warm, and inviting, if a little reckless, it's always a zip-ee-dee-do-dah day for you even when you get yourself into some mighty steep trouble. What movie you sprung from, Disney doesn't like to tell, some consider it racist, but never you mind, the critters inside of you (previously stars of 'America Sings') are always cute and you are just here to have a good time. You love the camera and you live life to your fullest, your thinking is that if 'you WILL get wet' you might as well sieze the day!

1051339495_squiroger2.jpgRoger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin: a wild ride through the back alleys of toontown! The only ride with a PG sense of humour in the G rated world of Disneyland, you are zany, wild, and a little bit of a loose screw. Energetic and colorful, you go at full speed, even though your taxi-car vehicles actually have four flat tires! Despite your older humor, you are a kid at heart and kids most relate to your cartoony world and like you the best. You've been know to make the adults a little queasy and a litte bit dizzy. You leave your visitors dazed, a little confused, but more often, extremely amused. You take us to the places we'd never see in a ride featuring the straight-laced Mickey, but somehow you're still all Disney.

Woots, that can be me <_<

1051339569_esquiindy2.jpg

The Indiana Jones Adventure: An excavation of an exotic temple promises to reveal its mysteries until something goes terribly wrong! You are a wild jeep ride through a vengeful ancient temple that has been treaded upon one to many times. Your experiences read like an action adventure flick (could it be that you are based on one?) and your John Williams-esk score makes you grandiouse, purposeful, and larger than life. Fully immersive and completely themed, you really do give your passengers a wild ride and work hard for their sastifaction... in fact each trip through your caverns of fire, snake pits, lightening illuminated ruins, and dart filled passages is just a little different. You are chaotic, but to the point and somehow you bring out the noble side in everyone, the inner Indiana Jones in every soul, even if Disneyland couldn't secure the rights to the likeness of Harrison Ford. Beware the Eyes of Mara indeed.

1051339569_esquiindy2.jpg

The Indiana Jones Adventure: An excavation of an exotic temple promises to reveal its mysteries until something goes terribly wrong! You are a wild jeep ride through a vengeful ancient temple that has been treaded upon one to many times. Your experiences read like an action adventure flick (could it be that you are based on one?) and your John Williams-esk score makes you grandiouse, purposeful, and larger than life. Fully immersive and completely themed, you really do give your passengers a wild ride and work hard for their sastifaction... in fact each trip through your caverns of fire, snake pits, lightening illuminated ruins, and dart filled passages is just a little different. You are chaotic, but to the point and somehow you bring out the noble side in everyone, the inner Indiana Jones in every soul, even if Disneyland couldn't secure the rights to the likeness of Harrison Ford. Beware the Eyes of Mara indeed.

300337[/snapback]

Lol, of course! <_< I bet you didn't even have to take the test to figure that one out

1051220322_esquitwain.jpg

The Mark Twain: A leisurely paddle steamboat navigating the Rivers of America in the 19th Century! A venerable Disneyland institution, you date to opening day in 1955 and respresent stablity, tradition, and a healthy dose of Americana. You never make your passengers seasick (in part due to the fact that you role along your secret underwater track) and always offer some great panoramic views of a Frontier mining town, New Orleans, and back woods glimpses of wildlife and injuns straight out of a Samuel Clemens tale! Small children and old folks like you best, but that doesn't mean you don't know how to get out and enjoy the nightlife, you play "Steamboat Willie" in the nightly production of the Fantasmic! Spectacular. Just one question, just how is that you are always managing to be headed "down river"?

The Parking Lot Tram: The uncredited workhorse of the Disneyland resort. You take visitors from the largest parking lot on earth to the front door of Disneyland and back again. You aren't the picture of glamour and most wouldn't even think you provide any sort of excitment, but without you no fun could be had at all. You don't mean to, but you seem often sour. You get little respect and sometimes get losts of scorn, but yet you are faithful and eager to please. People need you and you need them. Your simpleness is the perfect backdrop to showcase the eager smiles of children riding you for their first time to the Happiest Place on Earth.

1051220322_esquitwain.jpg

The Mark Twain: A leisurely paddle steamboat navigating the Rivers of America in the 19th Century! A venerable Disneyland institution, you date to opening day in 1955 and respresent stablity, tradition, and a healthy dose of Americana. You never make your passengers seasick (in part due to the fact that you role along your secret underwater track) and always offer some great panoramic views of a Frontier mining town, New Orleans, and back woods glimpses of wildlife and injuns straight out of a Samuel Clemens tale! Small children and old folks like you best, but that doesn't mean you don't know how to get out and enjoy the nightlife, you play "Steamboat Willie" in the nightly production of the Fantasmic! Spectacular. Just one question, just how is that you are always managing to be headed "down river"?

1051217530_esquispace.jpg

Space Mountain: A thrilling rocket ride through the darkness of outer space! Futuristic and forward thinking, you have just enough 2001-esk elements without escaping Walt Disney's utopian vision for a brighter tomorrow. You represent speed, stealthness, and the promise of technology, while your (Please stop me from cursing) Dale surf guitar riff of a soundtrack makes you retro and mysterious, without being corny. Keep the lights low and avoid revealing too much, lest you ruin the show, you're only going 28 mph! Regardless of speed, you prove that in the vacuum in space, you CAN hear people scream!

Hee hee, fun. Space Mountain is one of my favorite rides.

Woohoo! :)

1051217530_esquispace.jpgSpace Mountain: A thrilling rocket ride through the darkness of outer space! Futuristic and forward thinking, you have just enough 2001-esk elements without escaping Walt Disney's utopian vision for a brighter tomorrow. You represent speed, stealthness, and the promise of technology, while your (Please stop me from cursing) Dale surf guitar riff of a soundtrack makes you retro and mysterious, without being corny. Keep the lights low and avoid revealing too much, lest you ruin the show, you're only going 28 mph! Regardless of speed, you prove that in the vacuum in space, you CAN hear people scream!

:)

1051339495_squiroger2.jpg

Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin: a wild ride through the back alleys of toontown! The only ride with a PG sense of humour in the G rated world of Disneyland, you are zany, wild, and a little bit of a loose screw. Energetic and colorful, you go at full speed, even though your taxi-car vehicles actually have four flat tires! Despite your older humor, you are a kid at heart and kids most relate to your cartoony world and like you the best. You've been know to make the adults a little queasy and a litte bit dizzy. You leave your visitors dazed, a little confused, but more often, extremely amused. You take us to the places we'd never see in a ride featuring the straight-laced Mickey, but somehow you're still all Disney.