Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Unforgettable: A Tribute to Brent Spiner et al

I've been working for the past three days on this so I hope it works.

This tribute is titled "Unforgettable: A Tribute to the Contributions of Brent Spiner to the Star Trek Universe". Yes, I know that's a long title. I made it in honour of Mr. Spiner's birthday.

I hope you like it. It's a big file so it might take a few minutes to download depending on your internet connection.

Unforgettable: A Tribute to the Contributions of Brent Spiner to the Star Trek Universe

Wow Takara..That came out fantastic..I needed to see something positive tonight.. :nono:

299921[/snapback]

That turned out great Takara.  <_< 

299929[/snapback]

Thanks guys!!! I'm glad you liked it. It was a labour of love so to speak - emphasis on labour. LOL

Slow loading.... *catches 40 winks* ....20%.....

Wow :nono: Are these from actual episdoes Takara? Very inspiring, it's really good how this is done. Tell me which one's they're from I wanna watch them <_<

Wow  :nono:  Are these from actual episdoes Takara? Very inspiring, it's really good how this is done. Tell me which one's they're from I wanna watch them  <_<

300174[/snapback]

I warned you it was a big file.

All the clips were from actual episodes. I have DVD ripper software on my computer and took the clips from my DVDs.

The scenes, in order of appearance, were from Tin Man, The Naked Now, The Royale*, Schizoid Man, Data's Day, Deja Q, Fistful of Datas*, Birthright Part 1, The Offspring, Inheritance, Brothers, Descent Part 2, Star Trek Nemesis and the interview footage was from the TNG season 6 special features. The voice clip at the beginning was Riker from The Most Toys and the other was Data in The Measure of a Man. The music was Unforgettable by Natalie Cole and Nat King Cole.

*I HAD to include those clips as I've always been fascinated with how skillful he is with his hands.

Nice videoclip. Music is okay. Nice intermezzo when the people stop singing. Good effort. The only negative is at the end.. you jump very soon to Nemesis and the interview with Brent Spiner is not something that belong in a tribute. Offcourse, this is mine opinion.

Keep up the good work!

In honour of Brent Spiner's birthday on February 2, I am bumping this thread. I have also updated the tribute so it is a little different from the one originally posted but it uses the same link that is in the first post of this thread. I've shortened a number of clips, removed the end interview footage and added additional episode clips. The new clips are from Redemption Part II, Conundrum, Power Play, ST: Generations and ST: FC. There may be an episode or two I'm forgetting as well. I hope you enjoy. Again I warn you it's a big file (a little over 13,000 KB) so it may take a minute or two to download depending on your internet connection.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Wow :huh: Are these from actual episdoes Takara? Very inspiring, it's really good how this is done. Tell me which one's they're from I wanna watch them :laugh:

:rofl: :lol: ^_^ I didn't post this! H-how? This...this...

*Realises it's from 2005 and bursts out laughing*

In honour of Brent Spiner's birthday on February 2, I am bumping this thread. I have also updated the tribute so it is a little different from the one originally posted but it uses the same link that is in the first post of this thread. I've shortened a number of clips, removed the end interview footage and added additional episode clips. The new clips are from Redemption Part II, Conundrum, Power Play, ST: Generations and ST: FC. There may be an episode or two I'm forgetting as well. I hope you enjoy. Again I warn you it's a big file (a little over 13,000 KB) so it may take a minute or two to download depending on your internet connection.

33 seconds exactly to download your file :laugh:. I'm going to watch your video and if you like I host it on my website with the proper credits. Is there a website to link to for you or a e-mail address? let me know.

Greetings,

Sebastiaan

You have made my day. "Unforgettable" is my all time favorite Nat King Cole song! I was really hoping it was going to be that song. I always tear up every time I hear that song. Great video

ps. It was only 3 seconds for it to download for me, praise DSL! lol

Edited by Gamera

Takara,

I hosted your clip as well. You can now find your clip also on http://www.finalfrontiermedia.nl .. and then the movie clip section. At the top I have a link to your clip. I'm hosting it twice and I also linked to your link posted in this topic. Furthermore I have give the proper credits and when people click on your name they go to your website, datalorefiction.net. I hope this is okay with you. Please let me know.

greetings,

Sebastiaan

Takara,

I hosted your clip as well. You can now find your clip also on http://www.finalfrontiermedia.nl .. and then the movie clip section. At the top I have a link to your clip. I'm hosting it twice and I also linked to your link posted in this topic. Furthermore I have give the proper credits and when people click on your name they go to your website, datalorefiction.net. I hope this is okay with you. Please let me know.

greetings,

Sebastiaan

It's okay with me. Thank you for putting the link to DLF. One tiny favour, could you change my name from just Takara to Takara Soong in the author box if you have a chance. Thanks.

Done. By the way. I've shortened the clip title a bit because it was 3 rows. I hope you don't mind.

If you have more clips I can keep hosting them for you.

Greetings,

Sebastiaan