Sign in to follow this  
Star Trek Fan

I just got back from LAS VEGAS!

I will probably post some pictures soon!!! I got tons of stuff at the Promenade... I rode both rides twice (I loved the Klingon encounter!), I ate at Quarks twice, I also saw the Blue Man Group (It was amazing), and I had a whole lot of fun. Soon I will post more details and pictures. Thanks to all who gave me advice!!!

How many "Warp Core Breaches" did you drink? And did you try the "Ribs Of Targ"...lol.......Glad you had a good time. I loved it when I was there.

Spacetigger, when I saw how well your DS9 crew picture turned out, I got a Voyager crew picture!

298093[/snapback]

Nice..I bet that came out real good.. :spock:

Actually I wasn't too impressed with the Ribs of Targ. They put some green sauce on it that just didn't look appetizing, even for a Klingon. The Targ Empilladas sounded good though.

Blue Man Group is pretty good too. The last time I was in Vegas I saw the Penn and Teller show and was made part of the act. Got their autographs afterwards too. (By the way, Teller is not mute. It's just an act.)

I'd love to go, can anyone give me some more information on the star Trek Experience in Las Vegas?

Glad you had a great time! We're going briefly next month. I may have to have another Warp Core Breach :laugh: We may see more of the strip this time, we haven't got down to the Luxor, nor gone to New York New York. Now I'm thinking buffets too ... mmmmm

I love Las Vegas. I've been there many times. Its one of my favorite vacation spots.