Sign in to follow this  
chimei01

A little help with Vulcans

i want to develop a RPG character a bit further...and this is not an RPG question...i'm just giving background. i want to create a look for the character, a vulcan.

he serves as a xenoanthropolgist within starfleet. if you had to describe the field uniform for someone working in the field, digging up stuff from extinct species, villages, ruins, etc....what would it look like?

i have some ideas, but want some that aren't influenced by my description. when i get them, i will incorporate them and post some rendering to get feedback.

so i welcome any ideas for patches, gear, jacket, goggles, footwear, tools, etc. send them my way. thanks.

chimei

:spock:

he serves as a xenoanthropolgist within starfleet. if you had to describe the field uniform for someone working in the field, digging up stuff from extinct species, villages, ruins, etc....what would it look like?

297676[/snapback]

Probably dirty from all that digging. :spock:

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

i want to develop a RPG character a bit further...and this is not an RPG question...i'm just giving background. i want to create a look for the character, a vulcan.

i have some ideas, but want some that aren't influenced by my description. when i get them, i will incorporate them and post some rendering to get feedback.

so i welcome any ideas for patches, gear, jacket, goggles, footwear, tools, etc. send them my way. thanks.

chimei

:spock:

297676[/snapback]

What time period are we talking about - 23rd century, 24th century? This would make a difference for patches, uniform looks, tools, etc.

i'm thinking 23rd century...i want to try to come up with something more original. 24th century stuff is pretty locked into the two tone jumpsuit thing. not much fun there...

and i like the idea of mixing starfleet with vulcan as they did with t/pol's new uniforms...but more field worthy.

chimei