Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

T'Pol's Hair

I haven't been able to keep up with show because of were I am, but I do notice that her hair as grown lighter.

Edited by Odie

:laugh:  Is it just me or has T'Pol's hair been getting lighter in color?

296689[/snapback]

I agree her hair has gotten lighter and I thought it was it's lightest in Daedalus. Perhaps all that time spent in the desert on Vulcan caused it to lighten.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Her hair color hasn't changed - it's just a new wig - they style's a little different too.

Am I the only one who thought it strange that every person on a planet would all have the same haircut?

Her hair color hasn't changed - it's just a new wig - they style's a little different too.

Am I the only one who thought it strange that every person on a planet would all have the same haircut?

296731[/snapback]

I think T'Pol's hair looked much darker in season 1 than it is now.

Click For Spoiler

I've always wondered about that too regarding both the Vulcans and the Romulans. In some ways it makes sense with Vulcan logic but with the Romulans - they're so passionate yet they all had that same haircut.

There were other races in Trek where they did that too. Cardassian haircuts are pretty much the same too. I guess it's just another of the limitations of time and budget.

I think T'Pol's hair looked much darker in season 1 than it is now.

I was being sarcastic - her wig color has definitely changed - - I just don't know about her hair. But if you want to see an awful wig - check out Blalock's last appearance on Stargate. :laugh:

Click For Spoiler
809_16.jpg

I noticed the "circles" under her eyes are getting darker too. :laugh:

296819[/snapback]

That's what I have noticed...the circles. I thought make-up would be able to cover that up.

Yaeh, her hair is a lighter brown.

I've always wondered about that too regarding both the Vulcans and the Romulans. In some ways it makes sense with Vulcan logic but with the Romulans - they're so passionate yet they all had that same haircut.

Not all Romulans and Vulcans have the same hair style. (Its hard to tell, but the dark skinned Vulcan at the top right had long black wavy hair.)

post-762-1105900051.jpg

Not all Romulans and Vulcans have the same hair style. (Its hard to tell, but the dark skinned Vulcan at the top right had long black wavy hair.)

296892[/snapback]

Yeah, but that makes it even weirder! If ALMOST everyone has the same cut, then it most likly isnt a cultural thing.