Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Next likely to die

Who would be most likely to croke it in the next film?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be most likely to croke it in the next film?

• Picard
    • Riker
    • Troi
    • Data/B4 again (if such a character's in it)
    • Geordi
    • Worf
    • Dr Crusher

:rolleyes: I know, im so morbid! But who do you think would die next. Who would you like to die? iM GOING WITH tROI. aND BECAUSE rIKER MESSES SOMETHING UP. sORT OF PART OF (oops) All Good Things....

Picard....as he was the one I had voted for when Nemesis came out and everyone here at my house was taking bets on who was the one who was going to die in Trek X. THe bets were way off obviously... of the 4 of us voting... 4 of us were sure Picard would die, and there were choices being made on who we WANTED to see leave...and they are in no particular order: Riker, Troi, and Bevery (I will not say who voted for who, of course) ....

Everyone knew who was the real person in Nemesis....when I was in hysterics after accidentally clicking a spoiler in an interview...

No one. They've already killed a major character and I don't think it's likely they'd kill another.

Edited by jdigs

It will be Worf for sure. He's always wanted to die in a glorious battle and I believe they will finally give him his chance.

I voted for Picard, but I would hate it.

I want to see him fall in love, retire and move back to France with his beloved.. :rolleyes:

*sigh* Ah, l'amour...*sigh* That'd be sweet...*sigh* Yes, I realize I've sighed thrice during this post.

Picard reeeely shouldn't die. Sure, he's, like, 80. Who cares? He still has a clean, shiny scalp, very shapely legs, and his intellect is as sharp as a pin! He is an awesome character, and possibly my favourite, after Data.

:rolleyes:I voted Picard because he came close to dying in the last movie.

There have been a lot of people being close to dying in almost all the movies.. So that doesn't seem like such a good reason :lol:

I would have to say that Picard would be the most likely to pass on. Next would be Worf though. :blink:

I don't think they'll kill any more off, it'd seal the fate shut for future projects. Data can more easily be "brought back to life", if they do it with more then one then people will stop watching.

I would have to say Dr. Crusher..  Or maybe they could kill Wesley, now that would be great.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :blink:

Stardate:213425.9

I dont think there will be another film with the TNG crew.But if there was i dont think anybody would die.There isnt much of the original crew left on the Enterprise anyways

yeah, because theres no one left, they either wont kill any one, or they'll probably start the next movie out with the enterprise blowing up or something just to get tng out of the way (which they better not, I would be very mad and sad!) :) :) and then have the rest of the movie be about DS9 or VOY or a new cast.

I don't want any to die but if I had to chose I would either chose Worf or Data agin.

but because Data already died I voted Worf

I would have to say Dr. Crusher..  Or maybe they could kill Wesley, now that would be great.

here here....i say kill wesley...i loved how we could only see him in the periphery at the wedding reception in Nemesis

I nulled my vote since there won't be another TNG movie. :)

That's a very smart answer. Not much fun though. :) B) B) :(