1. 1. Ok, do you like Wesley or not??

• I love that boy!!
    • He's pretty good.
    • He's ok...
    • I don't really care.
    • He's not that good...
    • He's pretty bad.
    • I despise that creature.

I did not like Wesley nor did I hate him...I agree with ddillard in that his character had potential that was not lived up to!...in the first season, I have to agree his character was not brilliant!

I have nothing against Will Weaton personally- but Wesley gave us all someone to hate for the seasons he was on. He was the nerd all us other nerds could take out our aggression on.

I was actually disappointed when Wesley went to Starfleet Academy and started becoming an interesting character. It pains me to say it- but I wish they hadn't cut his scenes in Nemesis.

At least I can watch the reruns and make fun of him!

:wacko: :blink: :dude:I loved the kid,He could be my step brother :clap::wow::wow:

I'm not really a Wesley fan. He seemed a bit too intelligent at times. But that's the writers fault. Considering his character's usefulness ended a while ago I consider his character a dead end now.

I despise that creature he was one of the most annoying things ever put on this earth. I never liked him at the begging and i still dont like him. He's to smart for his own good and is not funny.(I know its not his fault but who cares still dont like him)

I thought he was ok. But to me he was almost to smart. I mean he almost seemed as smart as Data in some cases, which we all know is not possible!

Children have no place on a military vessel. How many times has the Enterprise been destroyed or almost destroyed? Every time that happens, all the civilians, the children, die.

To me, Weasley is a reminder of this.

I really don't care either way. Wesley was very smart. Sometimes too smart for his one good, and that is not his fault. Maybe the writes should not have written him that smart, but that does happen in real life. I remember when I went to school, and I didn't need to study science, history, and math. :bow: The courses where just too easy for me. Lots of students didn't like me, because I always blow the curve.

I just noticed that I voted but never replied. :waaaa: Anyway, I voted for I despise that creature, but those of you who know me already know that. :wacko:

I always liked Wesley, I never really understood what people had against him. He got the Enterprise out of quite a few spots of bother and had great potential.