Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Promotions

So which brings me to my next question....Who's bright idea was it to program an upside down bowling alley in the holodeck....I know that was not my idea, I  convinced Data to join me in Stellar Cartgoraphy where we hung Christmas lights up every where...just to see if people were paying any attention...

It was a good idea until you took the effect of gravity on a fifteen pound bowling ball.

Luckily I know how to duck and run! Geez, the damned thing almost hit me.....Whoever did this is pretty clever, the gravity is shifted so that the bowling ball, the chairs, and the pins do not fall until you are crazy enough to walk in there! It is a booby trap, makes you wonder who is wicked enough to pull a trick like that off.... Wait ddillard...please tell me it was not YOUR idea to do that?!?!?!?

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I had been hiding behind the bar for a while when I thought it up so maybe that had something to do with it. :)

And Lessa, I still want my boxers back, Meet me in the holodeck... :blink:

Someone learned how to sneak a microphone into a communicator! Th whole ship heard you! Matter of fact, Data and I were trying to have a conversation in the lab while we were hiding, and we coulnd hear ourselves THINK it was SOOO loud!

How did this happen? I will never know. :blink:

Someone learned how to sneak a microphone into a communicator! Th whole ship heard you! Matter of fact, Data and I were trying to have a conversation in the lab while we were hiding, and we coulnd hear ourselves THINK it was SOOO loud!

How did this happen? I will never know. :blink:

Me neither....they must have added the microphone after we hid in the lab....

Ok, I think I got all the promotions caught up. If I missed someone just PM me.

But did you want those cowboy boxers back VBG? I was thinking of framing them for the mantle.

Which holodeck and what time, Ddillard? :rolleyes:

Oh, and Data...did you want yours back too? :rolleyes:

Meet in holodeck three, You know the one with the bowling alley... :devil:

Meet in holodeck three, You know the one with the bowling alley... :devil:

See yah there Ddillard.

Oh, and Data...did you want yours back too? :rolleyes:

No thanks, Lessa.

WOW, YOU PEOPLE HAVE GONE OFF THE DEEP END!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: all this over a little cou'de ta(check spelling). tsk tsk tsk, cant we all just be friends?!?!?!?!?! at least give the poor guys there boxers back. :rolleyes: and i still havent seen a raise in my paycheck. is that ever gonna happen? or were you just blowing smoke? :rolleyes:

I keep telling them I will geve them their boxers back, all they ahve to do is come and get them. :devil:

and the raise....the check is in the mail. Tomorrow.... :rolleyes:

We have not gone off the deep end....most of us are just lounging around it. I mean we have a Swimming Pool program in Holodeck 2. It even has a 1 and 3 meter diving board, and we set up a little poolside cafe.

I keep telling them I will geve them their boxers back, all they ahve to do is come and get them.  :devil:

you may have offered them their boxers back, but as i suspect, and sure they do to, you must have some alterior motive. trying to lure them in for the big kill or something :rolleyes: i think your going to have to do something different than just offer them back. as far as the check, i wont hold my breath. :rolleyes: by the way i never said going off the deep end was a bad thing, was just stating what i thought was fact. hey i always go off the deep end, its the only way to go. :rolleyes:

I keep telling them I will geve them their boxers back, all they ahve to do is come and get them.  :devil:

you may have offered them their boxers back, but as i suspect, and sure they do to, you must have some alterior motive. trying to lure them in for the big kill or something :rolleyes: i think your going to have to do something different than just offer them back. as far as the check, i wont hold my breath. :rolleyes: by the way i never said going off the deep end was a bad thing, was just stating what i thought was fact. hey i always go off the deep end, its the only way to go. :rolleyes:

So, are you coming to Holodeck 2? THere is a pool party in there, and the deep end of the pool is 18 feet deep(well since there is a diving board, safety first, you know.)

and the raise....the check is in the mail. Tomorrow.... :P

So, are you coming to Holodeck 2? THere is a pool party in there, and the deep end of the pool is 18 feet deep(well since there is a diving board, safety first, you know.)

That sounds great. Just don't let Lessa instruct the computer to "remove the water" from the pool in the middle of me diving in this time, that really smarted last time. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

and the raise....the check is in the mail. Tomorrow.... :P

That sounds great. Just don't let Lessa instruct the computer to "remove the water" from the pool in the middle of me diving in this time, that really smarted last time. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ouch thanks for the warning, thats gotta hurt :P

that was not me Ddillard. It was my evil twin.....Lyssa! :rolleyes: Or would that be Takara! :rolleyes:

Ok, so next time I'll just lower the water level! :devil:

that was not me Ddillard. It was my evil twin.....Lyssa!  :rolleyes: Or would that be Takara! :rolleyes:

Ok, so next time I'll just lower the water level! :devil:

That would be nice. But I guess that is what I deserved for complaining the time before when you instructed the computer to change the water to jello when I was jumping in. Not sure why you found that one so interesting, but I guess I should not have complained. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Follow me honey, i will take you there. :devil:

I promise Ddillard. The water will stay water this time and amount will not change either! REALLY! :rolleyes:

Follow me honey, i will take you there.  :devil:

I promise Ddillard. The water will stay water this time and amount will not change either! REALLY! :rolleyes:

Okay, I will try this one more time, but you better be nice. :rolleyes:

WOW, YOU PEOPLE HAVE GONE OFF THE DEEP END!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:  all this over a little cou'de ta(check spelling). tsk tsk tsk, cant we all just be friends?!?!?!?!?! at least give the poor guys there boxers back. :rolleyes: and i still havent seen a raise in my paycheck. is that ever gonna happen? or were you just blowing smoke? :rolleyes:

I'm still processing the papers on your promotion. I'll call Quark in payroll to find out what's happened with your pay but don't hold your breath waiting for it.

As for the boxers, I've decided to frame VBG's and auction them off at ebay. I'll let you know when it's posted.

And ddillard regarding what Lessa's promise about the pool, doesn't it sound a lot like another cutie's famous promise:

0689845944.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

lmao.gif

Little old me? I am very nice. How do you think i got Data's boxers?  :devil:

I figured it was the same way you ended up with mine. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nope! not unless i forgot about pouring chocolate sause on your toes and then finding fun ways to get it back off.... :devil:

Data likes that. :rolleyes:

Nope! not unless i forgot about pouring chocolate sause on your toes and then finding fun ways to get it back off.... :devil:

Data likes that.  :rolleyes:

Homerdrool.gif Data sauce! inlove.gif

We have not gone off the deep end....most of us are just lounging around it. I mean we have a Swimming Pool program in Holodeck 2. It even has a 1 and 3 meter diving board, and we set up a little poolside cafe.

so thats were you've all been hiding! no one told me there was a pool party! I was wondering why I was feeling kind of alone in ten forward. oh well, I have Data now ( and his other pair of boxers), don't need you guys :rolleyes:

You all should be glad this is in the Crew Promotions forum instead of the New Members forum.. Your all going to scare off the newbies!!!(j/k) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You all should be glad this is in the Crew Promotions forum instead of the New Members forum.. Your all going to scare off the newbies!!!(j/k) :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

lol bevfank

yeah, probably would scare them :rolleyes:

especialy lessa, and her boxers lol, jk

You all should be glad this is in the Crew Promotions forum instead of the New Members forum.. Your all going to scare off the newbies!!!(j/k) :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

lol bevfank

yeah, probably would scare them :rolleyes:

especialy lessa, and her boxers lol, jk

You're right! Lessa and the boxers can be scary and I'm not kidding! This is the last person who tried to take them away from her - Crutches.gif