Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Promotions

Hey, wait I guess the hostile takeover isn't finished... :devil: I will sneak back to the lab to hide again.....

Oh and who said that someone has not lent me his phaser??? And yes I have had 2 liters of Mtn. Dew.......*wicked laugh*

I'll give them back....for a price.

Mwahahahhahah! :rolleyes:

Only accept latinum Lessa. There's something about a man who wears "Boxers by Quark" that you just can't trust.

I was thinking of making him do a chicken dance for them or maybe streak through Ten Forward! :devil:

ANd Yillara, Data left that lab. I pulled him into the closet! :devil: :devil:

I'll give them back....for a price.

Mwahahahhahah! :rolleyes:

Only accept latinum Lessa. There's something about a man who wears "Boxers by Quark" that you just can't trust.

I knew I should not have went for Quark's special "Two for one deal" I thought the price was a little high. Just wish I had know that it was two legs for the price of one when it came to the boxers.

You're lucky you didn't buy the shirt special then - that was even scarier what came with it!!! yikes.gif

this is what happened to the other guy who bought boxers so consider yourself lucky! wedgie.gif

You're lucky you didn't buy the shirt special then - that was even scarier what came with it!!!  yikes.gif

this is what happened to the other guy who bought boxers so consider yourself lucky!  wedgie.gif

Maybe that is why they fell off so easy. Please can I have them back.

I was thinking of making him do a chicken dance for them or maybe streak through Ten Forward!  :devil:

ANd Yillara, Data left that lab. I pulled him into the closet!  :devil:  :devil:

Oh, no he did not.... He is still here, that must have been Lore with you...so I would look out for Takara if I were you!

Ok, Ddillard, meet me in the closet and 2000 and I'll give them back to you....after the chicken dance... :rolleyes:

Yillare, honey...you keep telling yourself that, sweetie! :lol:

Ok, Ddillard, meet me in the closet and 2000 and I'll give them back to you....after the chicken dance... :rolleyes:

Yillare, honey...you keep telling yourself that, sweetie!  :lol:

"Pthhh!" :insert raspberry smilie here!!!: So, you really think he was with you, huh???

We have a code word worked out that I picked so Lore could not guess it. It works like a charm. You had Lore. :lol: But he can be fun too, Yillara. But he prefers Strawberry syrup over peanut butter....or did you know that already? :rolleyes:

Ok, Ddillard, meet me in the closet and 2000 and I'll give them back to you....after the chicken dance... :huh:

Yillare, honey...you keep telling yourself that, sweetie!  :lol:

Okay, here is the latinum, can I have my boxers now? :rolleyes:

Not until we have the pictures and the price has gone up since RC and I just got our pictures back of you making the flag (interesting place for a tattoo ddillard). And this is what we think of shaking on a deal. Shake%20Hands%20Nah.gif

Lessa if you had Data then Yillara must have had B4 cause Lore was with me. Hug.gif

Code word was said and he even brought the peanut butter. I still have it in my navel. IT WAS DATA, alright! :devil: :devil:

Here is your boxer, Ddillar, do i get to see you put them back on? :rolleyes:

Only if you buy a ticket like the rest of us Lessa!!!

Crowd%20Grin.gifCrowd%20Grin.gifCrowd%20Grin.gifCrowd%20Grin.gif

We have a code word worked out that I picked so Lore could not guess it. It works like a charm. You had Lore.  :lol: But he can be fun too, Yillara. But he prefers Strawberry syrup over peanut butter....or did you know that already?  :rolleyes:

Sorry, he had peanut butter with him...so Now we all wonder where Lore was in all of this, hmmmm, Takara??? And no way was he B4 since that turkey couldn't figure how to escape the holodeck. And nobody had locked it....he couldn't figure out to call for the arch or to exit. Data felt bad for his brother, but I was too busy dragging him to his lab to hide(not that he was fighting in the slightest bit :devil: ). Oh, and don't worry when I left the lab to check if the conflict was over...B4 was trying to figure out how to unlock a closet, but don't worry Lessa I don't think it was your closet.

Code word was said and he even brought the peanut butter. I still have it in my navel. IT WAS DATA, alright! :devil:  :devil:

First you charge me to get them back, then you want to watch me put them on?

Code word was said and he even brought the peanut butter. I still have it in my navel. IT WAS DATA, alright! :devil:  :devil:

If you're complaining I don't believe it. You love it and you know it. blowkiss.gif

If you're complaining I don't believe it. You love it and you know it. blowkiss.gif

But isn't data going to get jealous?

Here is your boxer, Ddillar, do i get to see you put them back on? :blink:

Don't worry Lessa can handle Data. cheekywink.gif I'd be more concerned about Lore if I were you. Now there's a guy with a tendancy for jealous outbursts. Boxin.gif

hey now, what about my gunshot wound to the buttocks, and my foot. im in agony here, now whos gonna pay for the hospital stay. i at least better get a big promotion, and pay raise for my involvement in whatever side won. oops, i mean sticking up for VBG. :blink:

hey now, what about my gunshot wound to the buttocks, and my foot. im in agony here, now whos gonna pay for the hospital stay. i at least better get a big promotion, and pay raise for my involvement in whatever side won. oops, i mean sticking up for VBG. :blink:

Nurse, bring the hypospray!!!

Don't worry cpt I'll start processing the papers for your promotion now. Please understand that due to the coup attempt our files are in a little bit of disarray so it may take a while for it to go through. Check back with me if it isn't there in 319 posts okay.

lmao.gif

Don't worry Lessa can handle Data. cheekywink.gif I'd be more concerned about Lore if I were you. Now there's a guy with a tendancy for jealous outbursts. Boxin.gif

Don't worry about my brother. He is shut off.

Don't worry about my brother. He is shut off.

Okay fess up which one of you forgot to tell Data the news!!!

I turned him on!!! kisshug.gif

Don't worry cpt I'll start processing the papers for your promotion now. Please understand that due to the coup attempt our files are in a little bit of disarray so it may take a while for it to go through. Check back with me if it isn't there in 319 posts okay.

lmao.gif

ok i'll wait, but it better be 318 now not 319. ;) although i didnt hear anything about money, wheres my raise :)

lmao.gif

ok i'll wait, but it better be 318 now not 319. ;) although i didnt hear anything about money, wheres my raise :)

Raise? Whistle.gif What raise?

QUOTE (ddillard @ May 31 2003, 12:21 AM)

QUOTE (Lessa_Soong @ May 30 2003, 05:00 PM)

Code word was said and he even brought the peanut butter. I still have it in my navel. IT WAS DATA, alright!   

Here is your boxer, Ddillar, do i get to see you put them back on?

Yep.....you have a problem with that? Gee, does that mean I can't take movies of it either? ;) :) :devil:

Don't worry Lessa can handle Data.  I'd be more concerned about Lore if I were you. Now there's a guy with a tendancy for jealous outbursts.

Yes, I know very well how to handle Data. I know where he's ticklish and what he likes to put peanut butter on. :devil: Lore is a bit more complicated. But i got his number too. *dials Takara's number* :blink:

Yes, I know very well how to handle Data. I know where he's ticklish and what he likes to put peanut butter on.  :devil:   Lore is a bit more complicated. But i got his number too. *dials Takara's number*  :blink:

Mobile%20Phone.gif

You can talk to him when I'm finished...talking pant.gif

I turned him on!!!  kisshug.gif

Takara, he should be off. He is going to try to pass as me again. I hope you guys can tell the difference.