Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Promotions

WONDERFUL, Ddillard. Lay in a course at maximum warp. Engage cloak and make sure that sheilding stays up!

Yes ma'am. Course laid in, cloak funtioning and sheilding at 100%...Engaging warp drive....I have also finished the shield upgrades to block telepathy from being used to read the minds of our crew.

I'm not sure, but I think this is the largest thread on the board. I'll have look and see.

LOL

And to think it all started with RC's coup attempt while you were gone. :rolleyes:

*giggles with giddy delight*

I think I'll go whip up a batch of chocolate sause right now and have it ready for Data's toes! Can't wait to have him....aboard....i was going to add that all along....really. Great work, Ddillard. I'm going to have you swimming in boxers if you can get Data to me safe and sound. Its been horrable being away from him, but it was needed to get him and Lore together. I want what's best for Data and I truely feel this is it! Lore needs to be fix and only Data can do it.

Great work Mr. Dillard. We are within transporter range now and they are absolutely clueless that we're here. I have a transporter lock on Data and am beaming him over.

I have him!! Mr. Dillard lay in course to *whisper* at maximum warp.

Welcome aboard Mr. Data. You are probably wondering why I brought you here. I need you to fix Lore so I can live with him happily ever after. please.gif

Course laid in engaging warp...We are underway. We will arrive at our destination in four days. I also took the liberty of disabling the Defieants Warp engines while you were beaming Mr. Data aboard.

I guess your ship should start screaming INTRUDER ALERT! **snicker** I told you sisters, if he goes so do I! Well, I am here and you two are not going to take him from me. Nice try...

*With that, a transporter-like beam surrounds both Data and Lore, when they are both on the ship*

Data, deactivate Lore now! Good, now lets get the hell out of here before they think of anything else!

Ohh, and as I am famed for saying... "Pthh!" :insert raspberry smilie: "Bye sisters...see you two again after the evil wears off...Oh, and I will present you with a choice my dear sisters....Come back to our side, Lore will be repaired and the two of you can fight over Lore here...or, you will get the other "present" I brought from out of time. THe Crystalline Entity awaits you answer,Sisters. I told you before, I do not think highly of people doing ANY harm to Data. And that includes kidnapping him to do your bidding!"

"Oh, and you owe me dinner, Data. Especially after the trouble that that device caused me, the one I used to transport the two of you over here...I don't think that it should be traced. I mean, us sisters are different in certain ways. For starters, I can time travel a bit..and I am not saying which century I got that device from...and I put it back when you began repairs on Lore. I am kidding, Data, you don't owe me anything since your friendship and companionship are much more important to me and just to be safe..*whispers, and he answers back* I figured I would ask a question that only the real version of you would know, you answered correctly"

Since we have Lore now, maybe I should study him. Do not worry, I will not turn him on unless I know he will not cause problems.

We dock at DS9. Lets go to Quarks.

Since we have Lore now, maybe I should study him. Do not worry, I will not turn him on unless I know he will not cause problems.

We dock at DS9. Lets go to Quarks.

Let's...And thank you for not being upset with me about bringing the Crystalline entity into this. *kisses his cheek* I don't know what I would do without you! :dude:

Gives Yillara a hug. I think we should stay on DS9 for a little while.

Before we took off from the other ship, I transported ddillard on the Defiant. I hope he is not angry because I had once run off without him.

Gives Yillara a hug. I think we should stay on DS9 for a little while.

Before we took off from the other ship, I transported ddillard on the Defiant. I hope is not angry because I had once run off without him.

I guess we shall see soon enough... *hugs Data back*

Yillara! Yillara, wake up! Stop hugging me and wake up! Wake up, sister. You are safe now and the doctor is healing your arm. Data is here too. He's been put in a dream state as well and I let you two share a dream to comfort you both.

We are almost to Dr. Soong's lab. We need Data to fix Lore, so Takara and I thought that would be the best place for Data to work where he and everyone else would be safe.

Lessa, you are messing with our moment. Lore is off. He will not be turned back on untill I know that he will not cause any more harm. He has interfered with things too much. Yillara, I am here. Do not let Lessa mess with your mind.

Lessa, you are messing with our moment. Lore is off. He will not be turned back on untill I know that he will not cause any more harm. He has interfered with things too much. Yillara, I am here. Do not let Lessa mess with your mind.

I know reality, Data...I know you are here...She did this once before when we were in the Academy, she tried to convince me that we were still at home(when I got so very upset over my performance on a test). But I woke up to the reality and worked through it...I will not let her confuse either of us!

But, then again...Lessa is my OLDER sister and she is just concerned for me...she always has been very caring for us younger two...dsbs and I. Mother would be so proud of her..

And what do you think about helping Lore, so that he may return to Takara??? THe separation is killing her..

And with that...Lore is restored to Takara...and everyone returned to their original posts...and everything returned to normal with the snap of Q's fingers...

THe end....sorry but someone has to say these last two words in every story...