Sign in to follow this  
poldor

phasers

To which phasers are you referring?

294668[/snapback]

the ones in the up coming film about the war between romulans and humans

set between enterprise and star trek:tos B)

I don't think they've released the information whether they'll be using phasers or phase-cannons or et cetera...

Or what colour they are for that matter.

post-812-1095566621.gif

To which phasers are you referring?

294668[/snapback]

the ones in the up coming film about the war between romulans and humans

set between enterprise and star trek:tos B)

294884[/snapback]

- - - -

Upcoming film?

Heron

There was a rumour that there was an upcoming movie that featured the Earth-Romulan War. However, that has not only been pushed to the backburner, it's been taken off the stove and put in the freezer as far as Paramount and Berman are concerned. In response to the question, they would probably use the standard red/gold beams for Earth phasers/ "phase pistols" and green for Romulan disruptors because it seems that the CGI department isn't that elaborate for other species weapons. ;)

There was a rumour that there was an upcoming movie that featured the Earth-Romulan War.  However, that has not only been pushed to the backburner, it's been taken off the stove and put in the freezer as far as Paramount and Berman are concerned.  In response to the question, they would probably use the standard red/gold beams for Earth phasers/ "phase pistols" and green for Romulan disruptors because it seems that the CGI department isn't that elaborate for other species weapons. ;)

296203[/snapback]

- - - -

Oh...Well, I'm glad that they didn't do it. War has been far overdone.

Thanks for the info, though. What is your source?

( don't say that it's because you're psychic ; because I've already anticipated that....lol:)

Heron

Edited by Heron

There was a rumour that there was an upcoming movie that featured the Earth-Romulan War.  However, that has not only been pushed to the backburner, it's been taken off the stove and put in the freezer as far as Paramount and Berman are concerned.  In response to the question, they would probably use the standard red/gold beams for Earth phasers/ "phase pistols" and green for Romulan disruptors because it seems that the CGI department isn't that elaborate for other species weapons. ;)

296203[/snapback]

- - - -

Oh...Well, I'm glad that they didn't do it. War has been far overdone.

Thanks for the info, though. What is your source?

( don't say that it's because you're psychic ; because I've already anticipated that....lol:)

Heron

296234[/snapback]

My source for what? The movie? There were several small websites displaying information.

296234[/snapback]

My source for what? The movie? There were several small websites displaying information.

296237[/snapback]

- - - - -

Understood.

Heron

There's one site here: http://www.thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/s/startrek11.htm that gives some information, but if you go to google and search Star Trek XI, you'll get a lot of hits

296241[/snapback]

- - - - -

Hmmm. I haven't seen where Rick Berman has said the things that they say he has. The last I read, he said that to say that anything is in the works is way exaggerated. I've never heard him admit to anything derogatory about Nemesis nor voice any worries about season 5 of Enterprise. I wonder where they got this info. That is not to say that he isn't *thinking* these things; but I haven't heard that he has said them..

Heron