• Church?s Chicken
    • Pioneer Chicken
    • El Pollo Loco
    • Popeye?s Chicken
    • Kentucky Fried Chicken
    • Maryland Fried Chicken ;-)
    • Chicken of the Sea
    • Other

If it's "fast food" fried chicken and it's not KFC,then I don't want it.I love Kentucky Fried Chicken.When I was a little boy,growing up just across the state-line in Washington,KFC had barbecue chicken that was out of this world.But the KFC franchises don't seem to have that anymore.Sure,they have honey BBQ wings and barbacue bites,but you can't get a bucket of BBQ chicken.Hmm.

I voted KFC since it's the only chicken place in my town. We used to have a Kenny Rogers Roasters which was awesome but they closed down. And yes, Alterego, we still have the original extra crispy here. Shall I send you some??? LOL

I voted before for KFC, but get me outside on a nice hot sunny day and get the Barbie out then I do the best chickens. :bow: ask my kids.

chicken of the sea is the best chicken ever!

Click for Spoiler:

j/k, I know that it's tuna :laugh: I don't like any chicken 'cause I'm a vegetarian

the colonel makes the most finger lickenist chicken! :flex:

Absolutely! It's KFC for me - 3 piece leg & thighs w/biscuit, original recipe, please.

Oh, great, I'm hungry now.

I voted for Popeyes. Spicy Chicken & their biscuits are pretty good, but they would all go broke trying counting on me buying their food. Too greasy... I probably eat that stuff 3 times a year at the most.

Not a big chicken person, but I love KFC's Double Down sandwich. It is basically a bacon and cheese sandwich, only instead of bread or a bun you have two boneless deep fried chicken breasts.

It is the perfect sandwich for those who like breasts more than buns, and you can fit two breasts in your mouth at the same time.