• Church?s Chicken
    • Pioneer Chicken
    • El Pollo Loco
    • Popeye?s Chicken
    • Kentucky Fried Chicken
    • Maryland Fried Chicken ;-)
    • Chicken of the Sea
    • Other

Ours’ is Church’s, everything on their menu is delish except maybe the okra. Please don’t get me started about them honey biscuits!

Do you have a favorite chicken recipe you would like to share?

ChickenFun...

>>>Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?<<<

>>>Chicken Run!<<<

>>> KFC-The Secret Recipe!<<<

>>>Play "Chicken Invaders"<<<

>>>Chick Soup For The Soul<<<

>>>Rubber Chicken<<<

I voted "other." There's a fast food restaurant called Culver's that has THE BEST fried chicken I've ever tasted! Actually, all the food they serve is great..their butter burgers rule!

Slouvaki. Place here called Arahova's..great for greek salades and gyros...besides that Subway always fits my hunger

Since I live in the boonies, the only thing we have is KFC. And I'm not too fond of that.

well the only one of those we have in canada is kfc and i hate that so i voted for other. i like mary brown's famous chicken. its a franchise that started in newfoundland that ive tried when i visit there and thats just moved here to edmonton recently. its good chicken.

all we have around here is KFC, and i really love it, but it costs too damn much, so i love my own. but i voted popeyes, when i was in cali, last year i had it in LA, and i loved it. so i guess either one, but popeyes biscuits were sooo much better than KFC's.

When I was living in Louisiana I liked Popeye's.It was great.Out here in California,for some reason the Popeye's chicken doesn't taste as good as I remember it.So,most times I either buy from KFC or El Pollo Loco.Still,I voted for Popeye's. :spock:

:borg2: I voted for Popeye's.

But I'm not sure it's the chicken I like more then anyone elses or the side dishes.

I love their dirty rice and their spicy fries.

KFC drove me to find a different favorite chicken when they discontinued original recipe extra crispy in my area (a child hood comfort food for me.) To all who voted for KFC, can you still get original recipe extra crispy where you are?