Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DutchDebbie

Old photo of Hang

*giggle* i have to do this quick while Hang is making something to eat,Hangs friends here will know most of Hangs family live in scotland well i found a pic of him when he was 8 years old at his Aunties wedding dressed in a KILT :laugh: he will kill me for this because he shows it to know one but i think he looks cute :)

Now i better hide for a few days :)

Click for Spoiler:

163655.jpg

Edit: Resized the pic for you Debbie :wink1:

I had to log in for this. :) You look so cute Daniel! Seriously, you look totally adorable.

I'm outta here before he kills me. :) :laugh:

I agree- that is such a cute picture! My family is of Scottish descent too- Mom makes to make everyone in our family kilts. Nothing to be ashamed of- I like them!

Kilts rock. :yawn: Seriously, Hang, you look great! :) Absolutely adorable. :lol:

So, what are the chances of seeing you in a kilt now? :) :laugh:

:bow: I just woke up please tell me i am still asleep and this is a dream,i cant belive debbie did this to me :laugh:

Mandy i will get you so dont bother running :) Gabri you have no chance in hell see'ing me in one now :lol: ..Odie i thought you was my friend :yawn: ..Valeris i know what you mean before my grandma passed away she made ours :)

Ok if you will excuse me i have someone to wake up :)

I somehow feel something... I don`t know...

Click For Spoiler
Daniel, you do look cute in that picture

Please, Hang? 5.gif I think you just can't handle how adorable you look in a kilt. wub.gif

294237[/snapback]

LOL well if you really wanna see me in a kilt again you will have to wait till me and debbie get married,i promised her months ago that i would wear my kilt for that :laugh:

And stop it with that cute adorable stuff its bad for my bad boy rep :)

Hang, you and what army? I can`t tell a lie the picture speaks for itself.

Hang, you and what army? I can`t tell a lie the picture speaks for itself.

Please, Hang? 5.gif I think you just can't handle how adorable you look in a kilt. wub.gif

294237[/snapback]

LOL well if you really wanna see me in a kilt again you will have to wait till me and debbie get married,i promised her months ago that i would wear my kilt for that :laugh:

And stop it with that cute adorable stuff its bad for my bad boy rep :)

294239[/snapback]

You're wearing a kilt to the wedding? :bow: That's it, I've got to look into the prices of plane tickets to Holland. :yawn:

And darling, you're just going to have to come to grips with the fact that you're a cute and adorable wub.gif bad boy. :) :lol:

294237[/snapback]

And stop it with that cute adorable stuff its bad for my bad boy rep :lol:

294239[/snapback]

You're wearing a kilt to the wedding? :) That's it, I've got to look into the prices of plane tickets to Holland. :)

And darling, you're just going to have to come to grips with the fact that you're a cute and adorable wub.gif bad boy. :) :bow:

294243[/snapback]

LOL yep its tradition for the men in my family and i made a promise i cant get out of...and you would be most welcome at the wedding :yawn:

:blush 2: You really know how to make a guy blush dont you :o :)

Awwwwwww... such a cute little boy: I bet all those aunts were dying to pinch your cheeks :) What happend to that little boy :laugh:

:yawn: Thanks for resizing it for me mandy,i had to rush putting it up last night so Hang didnt see it :laugh:

LOL yep its tradition for the men in my family and i made a promise i cant get out of...and you would be most welcome at the wedding  :)

Haha yes you cant get out of that because you also promised your grand mother you would keep up the tradition,and stop crying you like the attention so dont say you dont and just except the fact you look really sweet in a dress :o :)

:lol: *huggles* :) for Mandy and Gabri :bow:

Soooo adorable! :laugh: and for your wedding hang, you can just stick some little boys and girls in front of you like in that picture so nobody can tell the groom is wearing a kilt

Yhea kilts rock, its ok hang I wore a skirt thing once and it was published in the newspaper. I'll see if I can find it again and attempt to upload it.

Soooo adorable! :laugh: and for your wedding hang, you can just stick some little boys and girls in front of you like in that picture so nobody can tell the groom is wearing a kilt

294269[/snapback]

LOL good idea but why do you think i am looking down on that pic...so no one can tell its me :) ..and also it was about -2 that day and men are not allowed to wear underwear under the kilt so i was not feeling 100% if you know what i mean...lol :)

<<<< Has worn a kilt 5 times in his life because he went to a scottish school...

:yahoo:

KILTS ROCK!!!

*giggle* i have to do this quick while Hang is making something to eat,Hangs friends here will know most of Hangs family live in scotland well i found a pic of him when he was 8 years old at his Aunties wedding dressed in a KILT :love: he will kill me for this because he shows it to know one but i think he looks cute :P

Now i better hide for a few days :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

163655.jpg

Edit: Resized the pic for you Debbie :wink1:

:rolleyes:Show me those legs pretty boy :naughty: Whahahahaha :P

I remember this picture! It's still adorable, Daniel. And I still want to see you in a kilt now. :rolleyes::naughty:

Boy do I have an idea for photoshop right now...:love:

I remember this picture! It's still adorable, Daniel. And I still want to see you in a kilt now. :rolleyes::naughty:

Boy do I have an idea for photoshop right now...:love:

Does it involve little piggies in kilts? :laugh:

I remember this picture! It's still adorable, Daniel. And I still want to see you in a kilt now. :rolleyes::laugh:

Boy do I have an idea for photoshop right now...:naughty:

Does it involve little piggies in kilts? :P

:love:

I remember this picture! It's still adorable, Daniel. And I still want to see you in a kilt now. :whistling::flowers:

Boy do I have an idea for photoshop right now...:devilish:

I'd take back my disowning of you the other day. :superhappy: