Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

The pizza delivery service called back making sure my order for a pizza with double anchovies wasn't a prank phone call...

The pizza delivery service called back making sure my order for a pizza with double anchovies wasn't a prank phone call...

Lol. :)

This morning I woke up to the cruelest of cruel ironies. My radio alarm woke me up and the song on the radio at the moment was "Get Drunk and be Somebody" by Toby Keith. For those of you not familiar with the song, it's about finally getting off of work on Friday and celebrating the weekend. Guys. It was 6:00 AM on a Monday morning. Just what I needed. B)

Edited by ensign_beedrill

I just realized I haven't ate anything really substantial today. I've mostly been eating ginger snaps (and one Soyjoy bar) all day.

its raining why is it raining i dont want it to rain why does it rain when i want to do the laundry i have to go out to the laundry room and it is raining i dont like the rain it is not fair stop the rain please thank you

Work in fast food, just got a demotion. But it kinda suits me. They are trying to push the old manager to quit (i think)

Work in fast food, just got a demotion. But it kinda suits me. They are trying to push the old manager to quit (i think)

Is this a world wide one like McDonalds or is this specific to Australia?

From what I have observed over the years Big Boobs stay big they just head south with time. Tight Butts become loose and them head south to meet the Boobs.