Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

:laugh: Text chatting with lady cool..lol and i just got back from see'ing the film Resident evil apocalpyse :o ..cooool film true to the game and it made the Hang jump a few times :blink:

Looking for a old WWF tape to watch in bed :laugh: ...And logging off....Remember people.. lets becareful out there :blink:

blues1pt.jpg

I have decided to count down the days until I am San Diego! 40 more to go.

Click For Spoiler
Actually I am counting down the days until I can jump in the arms of my closest and dearest friend. :laugh:

Chatting with my brother while debbie is throwing M&M's at me :) *picks one off the floor* mmmmm a blue one :P

I just got back in from hiking, now I'm eating an orange I picked off our tree on the way in. I'm gonna get in the shower in a minute and study for meeting tonight.

listening to the radio and about to take a shower, then start my English paper on Antigone. After that, then go to a two hour rehearsal.

:) I am trying to work out why my alarm went off 1 hr to soon :P

297255[/snapback]

*giggle* :P :)

I am going to pick up his hangness from the gym,then i am going to watch Bridget jones dairy 2,hang downloaded for me today :hug:

Watching a new TV show - Point Pleasant - and trying to stay interested. :P

Is at work and printing pictures on some puzzles. Since it takes two minutes to wait till the print is finished each time, I got time to be here. :borgqueen:

:P