Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

I am still at work but we are finished in 10 mins then i am off to the bar with some guys from work to watch the soccer match England vs Holland :bow: ..trust me to be the only english guy who works for my boss...England better win :bow:

I'm trying to get to sleep, but my mind is racing with thoughts about tomorrow. "Do I take the family here or there?" " Will the weather be ok for outdoor-sy activities, or focus on indoor things to do?" I even thought of taking a drive, but recalling the past day and a half, nixed the idea. I might get really lost this time. :biggrin:

Having a latte, and wishing I had St.John's Wort :blink: - or a bowlful of chocolate frosting and a spoon. <_< Hmm, I do have some crunchy peanut butter, maybe that will work. :( :biggrin:

(off tpoic) Tiamat is my nickname at a vampire Yahoo group!

(on topic) Going in search of a link where I can listen to Tiamat.

Eating a Twix while i sit here at work smiling after the record number of flowers we have sold this week..i smell a bonus coming :biggrin:

At the moment I am being called in for lunch by my mum.... my nan is here too.... c u guys l8r

Chatting with a few mates, Listening to the Beach boys(Again) and having a look to see if there are any new threads on the boards that I visit. Im also waiting for my Sunday Dinner becuase im starting to get Hungry.