Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Sipping a glass of apple juice, holding my throat in pain. Browsing the forums before getting ready for a job interview.

Going to get some throat sweets from my bedroom. Bad mistake drinking the hot chocolate :( :lol:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Trying to download some mp3s, and failing. :lol:

Waiting for my dad so my parents and I can watch a DVD

Homework. I needed the Internet but instead I got attracted to this place instead *sneezes* I have a lot to be getting *sneezes* on with. This cold is not helping! *sneeze*

Trying to feed mandy but she isnt intrested :(....i dont blame her..i wouldnt eat crushed carrots and mash :)

Edited by hangon

I was shouting at Hang on the phone coz he didnt tell me he was planning taking Mandy to the park to feed the ducks :) i hope he isnt too mad at me :(

Going to eat some soup and finish some homework before going back to college. I'm so bouncy atm cuz I might be getting a job at Makro! :wow::veryangry: <_< :dude:

Trying to figure out who to interview for a class project.

357439[/snapback]

Oooo what is the interview about? Has it got to be a spoken interview?

Right now I am getting really stressed out to high hell with university courses on the internet.

Going to dry my breakfast dish, take the cat outside for some fresh air and then going to dry my hair. When that is done, I am going to tidy my room a little and then do my homework.

Listening to some club mix songs in i-Tunes from my classmate's albumn he lent me (sweet!), printing off some research and sticking it into my sketchbook.

Oooh yeah my favourite song! :veryangry:

-Happy People by R Kelly

Trying to figure out who to interview for a class project.

357439[/snapback]

Oooo what is the interview about? Has it got to be a spoken interview?

Right now I am getting really stressed out to high hell with university courses on the internet.

357460[/snapback]

i have to interview a cop for my class project.

*Giggles* I know a friend's dad who's a cop :busted:

It is 2:32pm, I have a dentists appointment at 3pm. As soon as my mum get's back from food shopping we can be off. I better go and clean my teeth. That way, I'll be on time and my brother and his friend can have the computer. (I'm a genius a work!) :veryangry:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

*Giggles* I know a friend's dad who's a cop :busted:

It is 2:32pm, I have a dentists appointment at 3pm. As soon as my mum get's back from food shopping we can be off. I better go and clean my teeth. That way, I'll be on time and my brother and his friend can have the computer. (I'm a genius a work!)  B)

357567[/snapback]

i interviewed my neighbor. He's a cop. now I just have to type it up.

Trying on my NEW WORK UNIFORM :yawn: :lol:

B) Er... what size is this? Fackin hill it's a bit big! I'll have to call my manager... :lol:

*Polo- shirt reaches her knees like a dress*

*Sits down and opens up a Cola bottle. Which fizzes all over her*

This is not my day today! :wallbash: I'm all sticky....:lol:

playing club remixes really loud to annoy my parents who are trying to figure out a new mobile phone :lol: B)

Listening to some Queen, chatting with my freinds online and posting on about 10 diffrent websites at the same time

Browsing the forums wearing an orange towel, a shoulder towel over my shoulders and my hair dripping wet. :lol: