Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Not much just chatting with a few freinds but i suppsoe id better be going to bed, gotta get up in a few hours for work

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do today. My cat woke me up, and I didn't plan on being up this early, and I've allready done everything I had planned to do today :(

Waiting for a friend to bring back my Metal Gear Solid 3 game :blush: :( ...and drinking a energy drink :blush:

Making a deal with a freind that if he ever becomes a millionair then he will employ me for £800 a month and same if i become a millionair

Hhmm I was wondering how hangon and debbie are doing with their baby. I'm about to clean up my kitchen and get ready for college. :(

Hhmm I was wondering how hangon and debbie are doing with their baby. I'm about to clean up my kitchen and get ready for college.  :blush:

329275[/snapback]

You should read my log :blush:

Playing a game KILL CRAZY FROG :( ...TC just sent me it :laugh:

Just in from playing in a softball match.

Drinking lots of cold water.

Enjoying having my shoes off

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Trying to decide what to have for dinner that's easy, quick and good..If there is such a thing.. :(

i'm buried to the boobs in a six-week full credit crash course - i am NEVER doing one of these again - oh mi gawd!!! :(

Looking outside at debbie on the balcony,hmmm mabe i should go sit outside its really hot :( :beer:

I'm planning my vacation. More like a mini vacation. In November there's a Trek convention in Orlando! It's called Vulkon and Patrick Stewart, Linda Park, Anthony Montgomery, Robert Beltran, Robert Picardo, and Ethan Philips will be there! I'll be able to get Patrick and Linda's autographs (for $175) in person! It will only be for 3 days, and I'm using Travelocity because it will only cost $206. This is all harder than I thought... But it will be fun and worth it! :frusty:

I just finished hanging some shelves in Mandys room for all her teddy bears :frusty: