Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Reading the local headlines...

North Phoenix waits for gas to be restored

Priest sentenced for child abuse

Two women attacked in North Phoenix apartment.

Sexual assault suspect loose

Murder suspect's SUV found in Portland

Mesa man busted for luring a minor over the Web

Man faces life in prison after fatal baseball bat beating

UMC patient-care technician found guilty of sexually assaulting 3 patients

Lovely aren't they :)

:)

Aren't there ANY pleasant stories in that paper?

:(

299106[/snapback]

Sure, we can use our tap water again without boiling it now (the contamination scare is over). Earlier you had to boil your water for everything and restaurants could only serve cans of soda and bottled drinks. Starbucks couldn't even serve coffee. :( That's about it for the good news. cheeky-smiley-009.gif

Just finished watching The Grudge. It had its creepy moments, but overall it sucked. No point at all, barely a sensable story. Take my words for it folkes, spend your money on something better, like food, or Gigli :)

Edited by sea trooper

Happy dancing because I'm looking at the Phoenix Zoo website and I just noticed they're serving starbucks coffee at the zoo now. :lol: Tomorrow's gonna be fun. :lol:

Watching a "Lexx" DVD, and having a Diet Pepsi Twist and another head/neck/bachache. ARGH! Time for more Tylenol!

Getting together snacks, trying to decide which diaper bag I should take, wondering if it's going to be too cool tomorrow to wear capris, trying to figure out the new camera Robert bought me, text messaging to Robert, thinking I should go fabreeze the car, waiting on a reply to a PM, looking for Rachael's travel toddler toilet seat (those big person seats are scary you know), wondering where the baby sunblock is, going w00t because I found 2 pairs of toddler sunglasses (one for Rachael and one for my best friends daughter), wishing I knew wear my own sunglasses were.....

wishing I knew wear my own sunglasses were.....

299233[/snapback]

I'm correcting RC's spelling. It's 'where', dear. :lol:

She's going to kill me for that . . .

*runs*

Watching a "Lexx" DVD, and having a Diet Pepsi Twist and another head/neck/bachache. ARGH! Time for more Tylenol!

299230[/snapback]

What season? B)

Been a long time since I've watched Lexx or Tales from a Parallel Universe.... :o :lol:

Hope the ache heads off for unexistence real soon. :lol:

post-812-1095566621.gif

299230[/snapback]

What season? :o

Been a long time since I've watched Lexx or Tales from a Parallel Universe.... B) B)

Hope the ache heads off for unexistence real soon. :lol:

post-812-1095566621.gif

299261[/snapback]

(off topic) It Was season 3 "Fire and Water", etc. with Nigel Bennett. We're fortunate to have the 4 Lexx movies and the entire series on DVD. B)

(on topic) Now we're watching "Mary Reilly" on DVD - minus most of the ache. :lol:

I am going to bed. Its early here, but I have to get early to go to work. I need a vacation. :lol:

Looking out my office window...its raining hard outside and its pretty dark for *looks at clock* 15:10pm :lol:

:lol:..i am working...no really this time i am doing something..not much but something :lol: