Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Is at work and printing pictures on some puzzles. Since it takes two minutes to wait till the print is finished each time, I got time to be here.  :borgqueen:

:spock:

297419[/snapback]

The same thing today. :borgqueen:

:laugh:

I am at work sorting out my new office..lol well the first thing i did was get online to chat with a friend B) ..having no computer at home sucks B) also my office is not near debbies anymore but i have already found away for me to pass hers now and again B)

Sitting here in the computer lab at my school listening to this song my friend Chelsea wanted me to listen to and posting here. B)

Watching "Lost". :thumbup:

And wondering why my "weather report sig thingy" looks different. B)

Edited by BakulaBabe

Reading the 1991 comics from This Modern World. B) B)

Click For Spoiler
post-812-1106806111.jpg

This Modern World is a weekly satirical comic strip by cartoonist and political commentator Tom Tomorrow (aka Dan Perkins) that covers current events from a liberal point of view. Tomorrow also runs a weblog that informs readers about stories of interest, often presented as a follow up to his cartoons.

Summary

This Modern World is drawn in a distinctive retro style, with brightly colored illustrations that often look as if they would be at home in an 1950s advertisement. The '50s theme extends to the dialogue of his human characters which is often bubbly, over-enthusiastic, and naïve. The stupidity of the humans is countered by Sparky, a fast-talking penguin with sunglasses who provides much of the strip's political commentary.

A constantly underlying theme in the comic books (and later, the strips) was that of 'reality engineering', wherin "the very fabric of space and time" is mined for "the good of mankind". This periodically generates "reality discontinuities", where reality breaks down. These are (generally) resolved by reality engineers.

post-812-1095566621.gif Edited by DrWho42

Just read the latest "This Modern World" cartoon - B) B) - I also bookmarked it! Thanks for posting the link, DrWho42! B)

I am doing some over-time at work and i am all alone so i thought i would pop in for a look see B)

I am about ready to go work. I hate working on a Saturday. :)

doing a really really easy assingment on systems of linear equations. Sometimes you wonder why the book forgets that it taught it to you in the prerequisistes.