Sign in to follow this  
MeeMaw

This may have been covered already....

Does anyone know, or is it posted somewhere, will they be releasing, or have they released, the animated ST on VHS or DVD? If they haven't they should! One of my fave eppies is the one where Spock goes through the Gaurdian to help his younger self. He tells Sarak that he's a distant relative, an Uncle, I believe. Excellent show! I would buy the set just for that one show. :)

Katy

Guest Ktrek

At this time there appears to be no plans for it but I wouldn't be suprised if we don't see it released after Voyager is finished next year.

Ktrek

i dont see them ever re-releasing them. even though they are popular with the fans, paramount is a pretty lazy company and they might not want to spend time on it.

ive only seen it a couple of times but i like it. its quite good. im sure back in the 70s it was a nice relief to all the fans who got cut off after season 3 of tos. they should make an animated series again. low budget, new crew. no worries about ratings. have it on teletoon and cartoon network. it would be great. maybe even a tng or enterprise one. hehe

I thought they had some really good storylines too.

Hey, do you think we could get a HUGE petition going? Something like...

WE WANT THE CARTOON...WE WANT THE CARTOON...WE WANT THE CARTOON!

Do you think if we chanted that outside the paramount offices they'd listen? :bow:

Katy

I hope everyone knows I'M JOKING!!! I'm a Lt. now, I can do that! :bow::bow: