Sign in to follow this  
Goose

World's biggest burger

:lol: Wow that blows McDonalds bugers off the face of the planet :elephant:...i could go for one of those right now,i am not sure i could eat it all but i would give it my best shot :clap:

:wow: Wow that blows McDonalds bugers off the face of the planet :elephant:...i could go for one of those right now,i am not sure i could eat it all but i would give it my best shot :lol:

291466[/snapback]

I think it blows it out of the solar system. I do think you would be closer than me. :clap:

:wow: Wow that blows McDonalds bugers off the face of the planet :elephant:...i could go for one of those right now,i am not sure i could eat it all but i would give it my best shot :lol:

291466[/snapback]

I love your avatar. Eric rules. :clap:

You could cut that thing up like a pie and feed a family of 10! Forget ordering a pizza, that more than covers it...

Oh good grief! I know I would never attempt to eat a burger that big. My little brother, however, he probably would attempt it, LOL.

:o Wow that blows McDonalds bugers off the face of the planet :dude:...i could go for one of those right now,i am not sure i could eat it all but i would give it my best shot :bow:

291466[/snapback]

I love your avatar. Eric rules. :clap:

291486[/snapback]

:dude: Hehe why thank you Data...i agree cartman rules :bow: ...and i bet he could eat that burger..BEEFCAKE :laugh:

Looks pretty tasty. :laugh: I could eat that. It would take me about a week to do it, though. :dude:

:o Wow that blows McDonalds bugers off the face of the planet :dude:...i could go for one of those right now,i am not sure i could eat it all but i would give it my best shot :bow:

291466[/snapback]

I love your avatar. Eric rules. :bow:

291486[/snapback]

:dude: Hehe why thank you Data...i agree cartman rules :o ...and i bet he could eat that burger..BEEFCAKE :laugh:

291550[/snapback]

He probably could. :clap:

Looks pretty tasty. :laugh: I could eat that. It would take me about a week to do it, though.  :dude: 

291553[/snapback]

For me, I'd say about four days. It looks a little bit bigger than a supreme hoagie, and that took me three days.

:clap: Wow that blows McDonalds bugers off the face of the planet :dude:...i could go for one of those right now,i am not sure i could eat it all but i would give it my best shot :o

291466[/snapback]

I love your avatar. Eric rules. :o

291486[/snapback]

:laugh: Hehe why thank you Data...i agree cartman rules :o ...and i bet he could eat that burger..BEEFCAKE :dude:

291550[/snapback]

He probably could. :bow:

291563[/snapback]

Yeah, you are probably right about that! :bow: