Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishfire

wishfire's pics

Here's the Jack o'lantern I made this year.

JackOLantern08.jpg

It was the first time I tried doing anything that wasn't a face.

wow yea you def got a better picture with domis camera than i got with mine, but mine is crappy what else is new

Ashe01.jpg

My new son, Ashe, born just today.

DadAndTheBoys.jpg

Me with Zephram, Ashe, and Trent.

TrentAndAshe01.jpg

Trent with Ashe.

RC, thanks. AE, no, I just wasn't ready for the picture.

Here's video. There's a couple more, but apparently they haven't finished processing.

Oh man I remember when Robert first introduced Paul to Rachael. That first day with a new baby is amazing. I've gotta get out of this thread before I catch the baby bug. I'm done having babies. Done, done, done. Gotta keep telling myself that lol.

Very, very sweet. :biggrin:

That's what we said after Zephram was born. Well, we considered having more, but we wanted to wait.

So much for that.

Personally, I do want to try again (in a few years, maybe) because I've always wanted a daughter, but instead I got three boys. :biggrin: If we do try again, no matter what the gender, that'll be it.

JudasInHollywood.jpg

I was watching down Hollywood Boulevard when some random girl came up to me asking me to take pictures of me. She promised to send me one, and this is it.

JudasInHollywood.jpg

I was watching down Hollywood Boulevard when some random girl came up to me asking me to take pictures of me. She promised to send me one, and this is it.

JudasInHollywood.jpg