Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishfire

wishfire's pics

For my first pic, this is me and my son Trent shortly after we brought him home. So he was only a couple weeks old. As we was a month and a half early, he's a little itty-bitty critter in this pic. He's gotten so much bigger!

Great picture my friend! You certainly have the proud papa look!

290550[/snapback]

You better believe it! :unsure:

I saw the pictures that Takara_Soong did (the mix between Wesley and Riker), so I had to do one of my own...

welseyriker.jpg

I just couldn't resist!

There is something that is not right when mixing Ricker's and Wesley's head and bodies around. :unsure:

I saw the pictures that Takara_Soong did (the mix between Wesley and Riker), so I had to do one of my own...

welseyriker.jpg

I just couldn't resist!

290982[/snapback]

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

:lol:  :wow:

You're really looking for trouble with RC, aren't you  :elephant:  :clap:

291092[/snapback]

Wouldn't be the first time!

Hey if she wants, she can always stick my head on, say, 7 of 9's body, or something like that.

At least it's not deanna's body this time. :elephant: Your son is absolutely adorable.

291102[/snapback]

Deanna's body? Nah, already done. Though I was thinking of putting Worf's head on her body (in the blue dress).

And thank you. I'll be posting more pics of my son when I get the chance.

I've already posted this picture in my personal log, but it's so cute it deserves to get posted again!

trenttear.jpg

I have such an adorable son!

I wish we had a working scanner around here, I want to show off the ultrasound pics of the new baby...

Holy crap, it's been almost a year since I posted any pics!

Well, here's a more recent one...

allthree2.jpg

That's me, my fiancee Sinikka, and my son Trent. This picture was taken on a whale-watching trip we took. We didn't see any whales. :angry: But lots of dolphins! :(

Oh, yeah, needless to say, I shaved my head.

I completely forgot that I had a photo album here already. I was about to create another. Good thing I checked, first.

Here's some pictures that got taken up in the mountains where I've been going.

Breakfast.jpg

Me getting breakfast.

MountainBack.jpg

Me with a decent view behind me. And my gut.

Mount03.jpg

Same view, without me blocking it.

Dusk.jpg

Same view at dusk.

Mount02.jpg

To the left of the last view.

Mount01.jpg

Same mountain from a slightly different angle.

That looks like just the kind of place that I like to get away to. The only difference is that I would be looking at that view from the stairs of a 5 star hotel. I don't do camping.

That looks like just the kind of place that I like to get away to. The only difference is that I would be looking at that view from the stairs of a 5 star hotel. I don't do camping.

What he said but I'll take the tents, no hotels. It looks so peaceful.

The mosquitos aren't really that much of a problem at our camp site. From dusk through to early morning there's always a strong enough breeze that it blows them all away... literally. And there isn't much of a place for them to lay their eggs, as the vast majority of water on the land comes in the form of a creek that's fast enough to prevent eggs from maturing. (That reminds me, I forgot to take pictures of the creek...) Also, during the day we're usually too busy working (or getting stoned... or both) to notice any mosquitos.

Ants, on the other hand...

Breakfast.jpg

The TP, Vodka/OJ, and the empty beer bottle are self explanatory but what is that black thing next to the lighters?

I hope we're not seeing the latrine in this photo. :bag:

Mount03.jpg

:rolleyes:

Looks like a great spot, where is it; Laguna?

Give me a tent, a nearby lake in the mountains and a camp fire (with some mosquito spray) and you have a perfect vacation.

I perfer the candles over the spray, I always break out from sprays!

but I am with you, when me and Alana came down from PA to Orlando for disney we stayed in a tent and camped in Orlando, sure it was a KOA and not a state Park but was tons of fun

A pic of our tent

We had to get a fan it was 98 degrees at the time but still a ton of fun!

Camping in the Mountains of PA was a blast and something I really miss since I got sick and came to Florida

Boo Florida!

I love tenting

The TP, Vodka/OJ, and the empty beer bottle are self explanatory but what is that black thing next to the lighters?

There's no vodka in the juice. This was breakfast. :rolleyes: And that's a wine bottle. My father-in-law's brother thinks he can use them to make glass Spanish tiles.

As for the thing you're referring to... that's a glass pipe. We're pretty much stoned the entire time we're up there. (And then we complain about how we never do any work...)

I hope we're not seeing the latrine in this photo. :laugh:

:bag: No, we knocked over the plastic tub we use to wash dishes. It's usually filled with water when we're up there.

Looks like a great spot, where is it; Laguna?

Laguna?

This is up near Sequoia National Forest, in Cali.

I would like to see a pic of those hills when the leaves change colors!

Wouldn't that be nice. Unfortunately, the majority of the trees are evergreens... cedar, fir, sequoia. There are a few oak around, which will give a splash of color, but nothing like a New England autumn.

Well, today is my wife and one of her sister's birthday, today. No, they're not twins. They're separated by four years. Here's their cakes...

My wife's, which is devil's food with chocolate icing...

SinikkaCake.jpg

Her sister's, which is white cake with butter cream frosting...

JoelleCake.jpg

I did a sloppy job frosting them, but I've never actually tried frosting cakes before, so... In any case, they'll still be tasty.

And here's a couple pictures of me holding my younger son, who's playing with my hat.

DaddyZephramCowboyHat01.jpg

DaddyZephramCowboyHat04.jpg

He laughs so much when I put the hat on his head, and then he gets to throw it which makes him laugh even more.

I'll probably post more pictures later.

ha you were pretty quick at getting that pic up here today, to bad zephram wasnt to happy and we didnt get more hes a little bugger lol

A few pictures I took when I went for a walk earlier.

Ducks01.jpg

Standing01.jpg

InFlight.jpg

I saw a road runner yesterday, but I didn't have a camera then. I was hoping I'd see another one today, but no luck.