Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Kirk

Star Trek Action Figures

Does anyone here collect Star Trek Models and Action figures? I have a few Enterprise Broken Bow figs and a lot of Playmates figures. I read recently that Art Asylum is releasing their version of the original crew starting with Kirk, Spock, Mccoy, Uhura and the baddie Khan. Their going to release the rest of the crew later. The big news for me is that they are releasing a electronic Enterprise A with working sounds amd lights. I can't wait! The detail of AA's work is amazing. :andorian:

I absolutely love AA's Star Trek stuff. I'm getting really excited for the TOS crew and Ent-A myself. :andorian:

Do any of you collect action figures? How do I get a list of what has been released? Does anyone know if they didn't make the 7" figures for Commander Tucker..I've found most of the other cast but somewhere I read they didn't make one.

somehow this question seems to belong in utopia planitia. lol.

anyways, i do have a few. i recommend you buy the transporter for them. it uses special mirrors, so when you push the lever down, it makes the transport noise and they actually look like they disappear!

that was really off topic, so heres a good site i found: http://www.startrektoys.com/.

from what i can see you can only get him in the away team version as of yet.

tuc-b.jpg

and for future reference, if you have any star trek product questions or comments, post them in the utopia planitia section.

hope this helped.

this is the transporter. its for the 5" tng figures though

its big so its in the spoiler button

Click for Spoiler:

tra-b.gif

aastet.jpg

THANKS FOR THE SITE DASISKO AND UNICORN HUNTER!  :)

Ditto. I'm going to preorder my Trip tomorrow!

I am in the processs of building my Enterprise NX-01 Bridge with the Broken Bow sets. I already have Archer, Reed and T'Pol. New force Comics did have Mayweather for preorder, but they have taken him off. The only other place I've seen him for preorder is on the Star Trek Fans Store (linked to Startrek.com). He is supposed to available in August. I wonder if Art Asylum will produce Hoshi (Communications Station) and Tucker (Engineering Station). I would love to complete my Bridge!

I just found out from New Force Comics that Art Asylum has cancelled the Mayweather deluxe set.

Now I'll never complete my bridge ! Waaa! :(

It is quite hard to get Star Trek action figures here in Germany... But I have two Picard figures (of course :( ): One from First Contact, one from Nemesis... They are standing on the top of my TV so that I can see them every time I put the TV on (I do this many times a day :clap: )....

Mrs. Captain Picard

I have three total of Data: First Contact(9"-from My sister at Christmas), Insurrection(12"-from my mom also at Christmas), and Nemesis(from Art Asylum-I bought somewhere around my birthday).. I also have a figure of Geordi from Geherations(my brother got this one for me for Christmas)

I bought my brother a Hirogen Borg from Art Asylum's Assimilation collection(my brother is a huge fan of cybernetics, and in particular...the Borg, so you can tell which movie is HIS favorite, lol)

When I was younger I saw a figure I wanted to get for my sister, though we didn't get allowances as children so I couldn't buy the figuer for her :biggrin:. As I really like Data, my little sister(younger by 22 months) really likes Lore. So it was a figure of him I wanted to get her.

I have the Playmates series 5" versions of Data, Picard, Geordi, Riker, Worf, Troi, Beverley, Quark and Odo.

Plus I have a Federation shuttle which can fit 5 of those action figures in it.

Do any of you collect action figures?  How do I get a list of what has been released?  Does anyone know if they didn't make the 7" figures for Commander Tucker..I've found most of the other cast but somewhere I read they didn't make one.

try www.startrektoys.com for prices and lists

I have ... Data: First Contact(9"-from My sister at Christmas)

I have that one, as well. Wonderful detail. I have a lot of the Playmates 5" and 6" figures. I recently won a T'Pol Away Team fig on eBay, and I should be getting it (possibly today). If anyone has a fair number and wants to list them, I'll do the same.

A site of some interest: Playmates guide and list

I just received my Trip Tucker action figure yesterday (It took me a while to get around to ordering it)!

Those guys at Art Asylum are great!

New Force Comics is supposed to offer a Mayweather delux set sometime in the near future for preorder/ commitment. It will be a limited production. I'll keep checking and post when the preorder appears on their site if anyone is interested.

I collect a lot of toys :o

I collect Star Wars action figures,ships,and models (and many other things),I collected the complete line of MicroMachines Star Wars,Star Trek,and Babylon 5 starships.I have some of the old Mego superheroes (sadly,no Mego Trek figures :o )...Hulk,Spider-Man,Captain America,The Lizard,Batman,Superman,Aquaman.All in reasonably good shape.I have a battered USS Enterprise bridge playset (which was made for the Mego Trek figures).I have the 1980's DC "Super Powers" action figure line (every last figure!Haha!),and most of the vehicles and accessories.I have the newer Batman action figure line pretty well complete,and too many Star Wars action figures to count (far from complete,but many figures from all produced sets from the 70's to today).I have He-Man and The Masters of the Universe characters,Food Fighters,Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (all but a handful,I'm pretty sure I'l complete that collection in time).I could go on and on,my house looks like a toy store.I promised myself as a kid,that once I grew up this is what I would have,and I'm making good on that promise to myself (my inner child is very happy :o ).Transformers,Gobots,G.I. Joe.Fast food chain give-away items,wrestler action figures (AWA,WWF,WCW).Posters,mugs,lithographs,collectible card games,various other non-gaming card sets (like the late 80's Garbage Pail Kids).Anime DVDs,Manga,Godzilla magazines,DVDs,other sci-fi....oh,the list is never ending. :P

Edited by Captain_Smiley

I collect a lot of figures too. I collect Star wars, Star trek, MOTU. LOTR, GI Joe, transformers, Marvel Legends and a few DC and Anime figs plus Spawn and various other types. Recently I went to suncoast and bought the Nemesis figures for $2.47 a piece and Wolverine for the same price.