Sign in to follow this  
ussacclaim

The Search

So how would you have reacted when all those Jem'Hadar beamed onto the bridge and started rushing you?

I probably would have gotten as far as to say "Oh..." and not even get to the next word before all those Jem'Hadar royally dogpiled me and sent me to that mind-room that most of the senior staff ended up in.

What about you?

and, off topic, this is my 500th post, hurrah hurrah!!

Edited by ussacclaim

So how would you have reacted when all those Jem'Hadar beamed onto the bridge and started rushing you?

I probably would have gotten as far as to say "Oh..." and not even get to the next word before all those Jem'Hadar royally dogpiled me and sent me to that mind-room that most of the senior staff ended up in.

What about you?

and, off topic, this is my 500th post, hurrah hurrah!!

289484[/snapback]

I probably wouldn't have even said anything. I probably would've crapped myself and hoped that the smell was enough to keep the Jem'Hadar at bay long enough to gather my wits! :dude:

Happy 500th!

I would like to think that I would have been able to keep my wits about me and made at least a futile attempt to fight them off, but in all honesty I would have probably just given up in hopes of living long enough to be rescued.

Well, I would hope my Starfleet training would kick in... Either that, or do what Jake did in Nor the Battle to the Strong... close my eyes and start firing wildly

Well, I would hope my Starfleet training would kick in... Either that, or do what Jake did in Nor the Battle to the Strong... close my eyes and start firing wildly

296250[/snapback]

Me too. I would try to remember everything, but I'd end up just fighting for my life.

Being rock hard, I would say "Hey, you Jem Hadar scum, get out of my sight, and don't make me tell you twice, otherwise I'll really get angry".

Then, they would stab me to death.