Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valeris

Valeris' Pics

Well, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Thank you to everyone who tried to help me: VBG, Alterego, and others. The attachment thing will not take bitmap images. I did not know they had to be .jpg. Maybe this is just my computer, but oh well. Here is my one and only picture on the computer- taken this last summer in southern France.

post-775-1103038894.jpg

Great picture Valeris! You are certainly prettier than I am. If you don't believe me look at "my" picture. It's in this photo album forum too. Anyway, compliments from one teenage girl to another! (Oh, and it took me a while to figure out how to post pictures too!)

I like your picture :) And I second Spockstellaiter. As for the other photo, put the uniform and all the rest you have :)

:) Looking good Valeris...its nice to put a face to the name :)

289193[/snapback]

I second that wholeheartedly, always nice to put a face to the name.

Well, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Thank you to everyone who tried to help me: VBG, Alterego, and others. The attachment thing will not take bitmap images. I did not know they had to be .jpg. Maybe this is just my computer, but oh well. Here is my one and only picture on the computer- taken this last summer in southern France.

289096[/snapback]

Hello Valeris, nice to see you. :dude:

Someone requested I put more pictures up and so I dug out my CD of pictures from this summer at France and loaded them all onto the computer. Any further pictures you see from now on will be me in France. This is one I am particularly fond of, especially with the vines in the background one side and the wood on the other... I just think that is cool. :biggrin:

post-775-1103432281_thumb.jpg

Look, I am in the air! LOL If it looks weird, that is because I had to resize. Note: you have not lived until you have gone paragliding in the French Alps. :biggrin:

post-775-1103432756_thumb.jpg

This is the last one I am going to post tonight (though believe me, I have TONS more!) since it is 23:10 and I have to get up a 5:30 tomorrow morning. Thank goodness for sleeping on planes!

post-775-1103432978_thumb.jpg

Yes I did, hangon. :laugh: Thank you.

For those of you who are wondering why I am always in the same red shirt... well, we were playing with the digital camera a lot that night. :) Here is the next picture... and I actually resized it properly this time! Go me! LOL

post-775-1104633826_thumb.jpg

Wow, a different shirt! LOL I think the sun was in my eyes in this picture. But speaking of my eyes, can you tell that they are purple? I love my contacts! :laugh:

post-775-1104634162_thumb.jpg

This is TSonofvulcan, who as you know is one of my best friends. He gave me permission to post a picture of him, since he never comes here anymore.

post-775-1104636796.jpg

Sorry this is such a horrible pic. I am not good at doctoring pics, being only a beginner, and especially since I only have Paint and none of the other fancy programs I want. Nevertheless, I decided to post this. It should be obvious- T'Son and I on the Enterprise D.

post-775-1104638006.jpg

Maybe you're not the best at fixing pictures, Val, but you can do more than I can! I can't even do that! By the way, that's a really cool picture of you and Tson! I love all the other ones, too!