Sign in to follow this  
removed

what would you like in the st dvds

what would you like to see more of on the star trek special edition dvds.

for me, i would like to see more deleted scenes. tmp has alot, but st2-4 have none.

also, a directors cut of st5 would be nice. maybe it would improve the movie a bit.

what would everyone else like to see on the next releases of the dvds? and by the way, st V and VI dvds are in production! :)

I agree, more deleted scenes would be nice. So far my favorite thing on any of the special edditions have been the documenteries/interviews.

I agree, more deleted scenes would be nice. So far my favorite thing on any of the special edditions have been the documenteries/interviews.

yes. the interviews are really good. the only problem is that bill shatner is always so tired looking in them.

Outtakes (sp?) would be cool.

outtakes could be really really funny. they should include them in the nemesis special edition when that comes out (which wont be for a LOOOOOONG time). since nemesis is such a deep movie, outtakes could really lighten up the mood. good idea indy

Outtakes/bloopers/booboos, anything you'd like to call them, I love that stuff. To watch them crack each other up is worth it. Maybe they could release a 'Bloopers' from ALL 5 episodes! From beginning to end. Movies included. I'd buy a set!

Katy :)

I love the interviews and documentaries, but most of all, I love the commentaries on other DVD's - you know, the ones that play over the movie? Reminisces and so forth. Other than that, it would be bloopers and outtakes.

Probably the thing that I like the most is just regular interviews, documentaries, and commentaries.

One thing that they could do and something that many other DVD movies have are actual text information in the DVD menus where they have interesting info about the production or the actors themselves and so on. . . . .

I’m not referring to pictures, but actual text information and when we see some of the neat things that can be done with DVD menus in TNG & DS9 they could create some really original & creative ideas to display interesting facts of information.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com