Sign in to follow this  
removed

Utopia Planitia

WELCOME

Welcome to Utopia Planitia. I am your moderator, bysty (that's pronounced beastie ('bE-stE)). This board is intended for discussion of Star Trek related products that exist, AND any Star Trek related product you would like to see made. This is by no means the most visited board, but, it is a useful place to discuss your favorite memorabilia.

RULES

1) I'm sure this isn't really a problem in a PRODUCTS section, but use your common sense and refrain from using derogative words or some of those "colourful methaphors" that we all know about. And don't put down other people or use any personal attacks. That's just not fun. But, again, this is a products board so I'm sure these will be few and far between, if any happen at all.

2) No spamming. Earn your promotions by working hard, not by fluffing your way to the top.

Those are all the rules that we need I believe, so let's move on.

HELP

If you need test post, go to the Test Posting section of this webpage.

If you have any questions about this section, feel free to post them here. I will try to answer your questions as best as i can.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND START POSTING. HAVE FUN!

Well... I don't know if anybody noticed, but I am no longer a mod. I've got so much going on in my life right now, so if I can not spend as much time here as needed (and with so many posts a day it is needed a lot), I figured I would step down. Thank you for all for the opportunity to be a mod.

Well shoot bysty I'm sorry to see you leave the staff but I understand that life has its priorities. Fare well in all your life's adventures and if you ever have some spare time please come by and see us. It's been an honor serving with you.