Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

10,000 post!

<-----10,000th post. cheeky-smiley-005.gif

Ok, now I really need to stop being silly and go do the dishes. :laugh: But before I do.....

Click For Spoiler

Well damn, I forgot they don't count here. *runs off to post somewhere* :laugh:

EDIT: Ok now I have 10,000 posts :nono::laugh:

Thanks! :laugh: No soy shake for me tonight, this calls for some major celebration. I'm ordering me some buffalo wings. I might even get the medium instead of mild this time. Oh yeah, I'm a wild woman. :laugh:

Congratulations RC, hope you enjoy your wings. Your posts have always been among the most fun and interesting to read, looking forward to the next ten thousand.

Congrats, RC!

Click For Spoiler
Here are some really Buffalo Wings. :laugh:

winged_buffalo.jpg

Congratulations RC, hope you enjoy your wings. Your posts have always been among the most fun and interesting to read, looking forward to the next ten thousand.

287296[/snapback]

Awwww, that was very sweet. :nono: Thank you. Thanks everyone. :laugh: Domino's was completely out of all chicken tonight. :laugh: Never seen a pizza place run out of chicken before.

Great going! I don't know what my post count is at this second (can't see it while posting) but I think you're catching me. I might have to go in and bump you down a couple thousand... :nono::laugh::laugh:

Seriously though, great going. It really makes me feel great that everyone that enjoys the site has a good time.

*considers going to SWF and bumping down VBG's post count* :laugh:

JK, Thanks Kevin. :nono: These sites rock. However I do blame you for the arthritis in my hands. :laugh:

Great Going RC!!!!

Hmmm..... That means I need to get more active again so I can get high enough on the list to be able to *thwack* you again.

Woo, congradutenthousandposterations RikerChick! :assimilated:

*dreams of the day I'll get 10,000 posts and looks out the window to see a ship blasting off*

Great Going RC!!!!

Hmmm..... That means I need to get more active again so I can get high enough on the list to be able to *thwack* you again.

287479[/snapback]

Ah, thwack her anyway, Dill. Someone's got to keep her in line. :( :assimilated:

Congratulations, RC! grin.gif

Blow.gifBlow.gifBlow.gif

Mexican%20Wave.gif

fireworks.giffireworks.giffireworks.gif

Oh you are getting such a major tackle hug for that! :(

LMAO! OMG I didn't wait till the end to reply, I was happy just with Riker. I just saw that you used my face. *dies laughing* You rock girl. :assimilated: :)