Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

What other tv sci-fi do you like?

I am also a big fan of Doctor Who (mainly Hartnell and Troughton but I also like the first few years of Pertwee + first few years of Tom Baker) and Quantum Leap. I also like the 1950s The Twilight Zone (The best television series ever, with the execption of Trek :) ) and the The Outer Limits (original), however some people may not consider the series to be sci-fi but there are many stories in each that are science fiction based or have sci-fi elements.

I like Stargate SG-1, Star Wars, first 5 seasons of the X Files, and i also like the second & third Doctors on Doctor Who, The War Games is my favourite one, even though it was the last one with the second Doctor, it was just to cool.

How about Tomb of the Cybermen? That is my favourate of the second doctor and possibly my favourate overall. Spearhead form Space comes in at second fav for me. Mind you War Games would be on my top list as well.

On the issue of the X-Files, I think the best seasons were the first two but by the end of season six I just lost interest as the quality got lower. SG -1 is also a good one.

I like pretty much anything with the second Doctor, but we only get it on PBS (Public Broadcasting) on a 12am on Sundays, and they're not shown in order, just whatever they have :) , but your right Tomb of the cyber men is a great one too. War Games was the first one i ever saw, and watched all of, so that maybe why i like so much. It's on during Saturday night Live, and sometimes i forget it's on, since PBS does those Fundraisers, and doesn't always air it.

And Star Wars I didn't really like till i got a job at Target, a retail store, and everyone and their mother was nuts for it, and they thought it was weird i like Star Trek, mind you they gave themselves names from the movies, they named me Darth Chris, so i got drafted into it :) , but you know what they saw Star Wars Fans work in retail, Star Trek fans work in "real" jobs.

The original Twiglight Zone was great (I really don't like the new one - not as interesting plots) StarGate SG-1 is good and StarWars is good too (the 3 original movies are the best - the new ones lack good plots)

My favorite by far is Star Trek, but I also enjoy Stargate-SG1 and have recently started watching Roswell.

Star Wars is of course a favorite in the movie category, but the first three only. Even if the effects are better in the new ones, they don't have the chemistry between the actors and the great plots of the originals.

I only saw the first few seasons but I loved Babalyon 5. I also liked X-Files before it got boring.

In the movie world I love Star Wars (old and new, but old more of course), the Alien movies, 2001 and 2010, The Terminator 1 & 2, the original Planet of the Apes, Back to the Future.... There's just too many to name!

2001 and 2010

i like those to, but i have to becareful because for some reason i fall asleep.

I've watched SG1 a couple times but can't stop thinking of the movie.

me too, the movie is better, and the show was better before it went over to Sci-Fi, more faithful to the movie

I mainly Like anything.. BUt Sci-fi i like Star Wars, Sliders *drools over Jerry O'Connell* Quantum Leap, Beyond Belief: Fact or fiction, ummmmmmmm Outer Limits Both Old and New... X-Files... thats about it...

~Lauren :blink:

Lets see, I used to like Doctor Who. I wish it would come back. I also liked Quantam Leep, Stargate-SG1, The Original Twilight Zone, The Original Outer Limits.

Most recently my favorite Sci-Fi show ( next to Star Trek that is) was Firefly,which was ripped off the air by those idiots at Fox Broadcasting.There are 3 un-aired episodes which I wish they will show this summer for a filler.My other favorite Sci-Fi is Stargate, X-Files,and Andromeda

Other sci-fi, hmmm :dude: . . . I used to watch X-Files before the strange change of cast! Those last two seasons were basically unwatchable for me :blink: . As for any other sci fi shows? I tend to catch Twilight Zone(original) marathons now and then. But that TV set gets switched off the moment that the "An Occurance At Own Creek Bridge" episode comes on, ACK! :D I just can't stand that one :D !! Then to make matters worse, I go into my Composition III class in college and I get my syllabus to see that that story was one of the ones we were going to cover! And I wasn't allowed to complain about the story B) (I had the same teacher that I had in dual enrollment English in high school!)

I pretty much just watch Star Trek. I've watched SG1 a couple times but can't stop thinking of the movie.

I've only watch SG-1 a few times and I know that a lot of you will disagree with me but I think it's kinda lame. I did like the movie a lot though.

I pretty much just watch Star Trek. I've watched SG1 a couple times but can't stop thinking of the movie.

I've only watch SG-1 a few times and I know that a lot of you will disagree with me but I think it's kinda lame. I did like the movie a lot though.

I understand completely and agree with you too! Loved the movie, hated the show!

Oh, I thought of another sci-fi show I used to watch, Sliders. That one also got to be too weird for me!

I just rememberd a show I used to love. Does The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. count as sci-fi? Bruce Campbell rocks!