Sign in to follow this  
headborg

Boot-legging images from DVD

Can anyone help me ...tell me how to pause a DVD then copy the image to the computer as a .jpeg I want to copyright infringe some images from StarTrek Nemesis.

Can anyone help me ...tell me how to pause a DVD then copy the image to the computer as a .jpeg  I want to copyright infringe some images from StarTrek Nemesis.

286319[/snapback]

You have to have a DVD-rom and good DVD player software on your computer that does screenshots. I have CyberLink's Power DVD on my computer to do screenshots. It's a really nice player but there are others with screenshot capabilities as well. If you are looking at programs it will say if it will do screenshots so if it doesn't say it can, then it doesn't have the capability.

I don't know of any other way to do them if you don't have a DVD-rom on your computer.

Can anyone help me ...tell me how to pause a DVD then copy the image to the computer as a .jpeg  I want to copyright infringe some images from StarTrek Nemesis.

286319[/snapback]

You have to have a DVD-rom and good DVD player software on your computer that does screenshots. I have CyberLink's Power DVD on my computer to do screenshots. It's a really nice player but there are others with screenshot capabilities as well. If you are looking at programs it will say if it will do screenshots so if it doesn't say it can, then it doesn't have the capability.

I don't know of any other way to do them if you don't have a DVD-rom on your computer.

286328[/snapback]

well it's a lap top...i got interDvd and windows media player...so i need something that does screenshots? ok...thanks

PowerDVD has a screen-shot button. I used it to capture the image that is in my sig.

286351[/snapback]

great thanks! now that's PowerDvD right? and where can I pick it up? BestBuy? how much $$$?

PowerDVD has a screen-shot button. I used it to capture the image that is in my sig.

286351[/snapback]

great thanks! now that's PowerDvD right? and where can I pick it up? BestBuy? how much $$$?

286639[/snapback]

I'm not sure. As far as I know, it came with one of the DVD-ROMs I have. You could probably look it up online.