Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEAREBORG4102

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Cool! I'm very pleased with my results! :naughty:

spock.jpg

A focused advisor whose actions are dictated by almost pure logic, you believe in exploring the fascinating possibilities around you.

Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

I got...

sheridan.jpg

An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.

In the last few years, we've stumbled. We stumbled at the death of the president, the war, and on and on. When you stumble a lot you tend to look at your feet. Now we have to make people lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, "Make my life have meaning," and to our inheritors before us saying, "create the world we will live in."

leia.jpg

Princess Leia

A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you.

Somebody has to save our skins!

galadriel.jpg

I'm Galadriel.

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

I got Aragorn.....

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.......

I can live with that.... :naughty:

Even though I got Marcus Cole and the Guy from Princess Bride ("You killed my father now it time for you to die")My favorite one is Master Yoda from the Star Wars VI films. "May The Force Be With You" Yoda and Obi Wan Sayings /"Live Long And Prosper"-"Peace And Long Live"Vulcan sayings").

:naughty::drool::flex::nono:

A zestful and passionate charmer, you gain acclaim by maneuvering yourself to achieve your own agendas.

I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power!

Londo is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read his biography at Worlds of JMS.

19-untitled.png

A controlled personality with a vast range of skills and behavior, you are often intrigued by the people and places surrounding you.

Click For Spoiler

I think that's appropriate.

Here is me...

bork.jpg

:rolleyes:

ok, ok.. that was not my real results. But it WAS a part of the error message I keep getting for the site.

Wow! I'm also satisfied with this result:

worf.jpg

Perhaps today is a good day to die!

:laugh:

raistlin.jpg

Raistlin Majere

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.

This happens because I choose it to happen!

Raistlin is a character in the Dragonlance universe. He has a short biography at Dragonlance.com.

Worf

A somber tactician who keeps emotional flares in check, you bravely refuse to back down when fighting for matters of honor.

worf.jpg

Palpatine

A mastermind of maneuvering surrounding forces, you care little for the concerns of those in your way.

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen."

I like this result. :( :assimilated:

yoda.jpg

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

I'd rather look like Galadriel :assimilated:

I got...

picard.jpg

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Jean-Luc is a character in the Star Trek universe. This The Next Generation fan site has an outline of his career.