Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Worst Episode

For me it was Twisted. A terrible, cheap show where the ship is being twisted and they can't fing their way about it.

Nothing much to spoil but there you go anyway. I mean the whole thing was just impossible and was sooo boring.

There was this one episode of voyager where the woman who played Estelle Costanza from Seinfeld had a guest roll, I don't re-call the episode name but the plot was pretty plain and I remember saying to myself "nothing really happened in this episode."

:) Well, I'll preface my remarks by saying I didn't LIKE this episode. It may not have been the worst plot wise. But I just didnot like Fury. I even thought the plot was ridiculous. Next in line would be the episode where the Doctor was doing all of these singing performances for an alien culture.. He'd even decided to leave Voyager to be with this alien culture. He thought they appreciated him more. And even thought he was in love with one on the aliens, and she with him........until she "cloned" him, and the cloned Doctor was able to achieve a singing range that the Doctor could not reach........don't recall the name of that episode. But for me it was quite weak. B)

For me, the worst one was when Kes came back ( the cat came back, the very next day... ) - all I have to say is blah, blah, blah - sorry, but the loss I felt when Kes left was amply replaced by love for all things Seven (all hail to the Seven, all bow to the Seven, all love the zeb zeb ... oops) - I mean, bor--ing!!! Besides, the sight of our little Okompen blowing out corrider walls in a hell-bent rage was like seeing Betty White swearing like a truck-driver - wait, that was funny

Well, I didn't like "Tuvix." Egh... Tuvok and Neelix merged? That is the worst idea ever. And when Tuvix said that he didn't want to die... that was... ergh. I don't know what the big trouble was. I would have separated them in a minute. Because he's not one person, he's two. That guy was only thinking of himself, and not of his impact on others, which is something Tuvok and Neelix would never do. Plus... Tuvok is one of my favorite characters... and Neelix my least favorite... so to see them merged was just... terrible.

For me it was Twisted. A terrible, cheap show where the ship is being twisted and they can't fing their way about it.

Nothing much to spoil but there you go anyway. I mean the whole thing was just impossible and was sooo boring.

I liked that episode actually.

For me, the worst one was when Kes came back ( the cat came back, the very next day... ) - all I have to say is blah, blah, blah - sorry, but the loss I felt when Kes left was amply replaced by love for all things Seven (all hail to the Seven, all bow to the Seven, all love the zeb zeb ... oops) - I mean, bor--ing!!! Besides, the sight of our little Okompen blowing out corrider walls in a hell-bent rage was like seeing Betty White swearing like a truck-driver - wait, that was funny

I won't say that this was the worst, but I agree it was pretty bad.

There was one episode, I've forgotten the name where Chakotay gets caught up in some sort of Vietnam war. Can't say if the episode was bad but the concept never appealed to me.

Also I was dissapointed with Drive. A galactic race was an interesting idea, but it didn't meet my expectations for it.

"Fury" is the worst episode ever made in any series. Nothing but total and meaningless character destruction.

Well, I didn't like "Tuvix." Egh... Tuvok and Neelix merged? That is the worst idea ever. And when Tuvix said that he didn't want to die... that was... ergh. I don't know what the big trouble was. I would have separated them in a minute. Because he's not one person, he's two. That guy was only thinking of himself, and not of his impact on others, which is something Tuvok and Neelix would never do. Plus... Tuvok is one of my favorite characters... and Neelix my least favorite... so to see them merged was just... terrible.

It's funny Tuvix was always one of my favorite episodes.

8634_415x312.jpg

Tuvok + Neelix = Tuvix

I personally LOVED the episode Tuvix.

I also loved the episode Faces that was the same concept in reverse, when B'Elanna Torres was split into two separate Klingon and Human versions of B'Elanna Torres.

There are some really good episodes which are based on terrible premises eg the one where Species 8472 have set up their own StarFleet Academy...

There are some really good episodes which are based on terrible premises eg the one where Species 8472 have set up their own StarFleet Academy...

I really liked that episode, anytime I could see "My Favorite Martian" in Star Trek it was great.

^^

"Tattoo" could have been OK if it hadn't been for the insult to the American Indians by labeling them as some descendents to alien visitors.

They should have made the episode different, as if Chakotay and some crew members had been stranded on a planet where the inhabitants way of life reminded Chakotay of his youth but nothing more.

Chakotay's background story was actually interesting and the subplot where Kes altered The Doctor's simulated flu was funny and did save the episode from being a total disaster.

Threshold was pretty bad too. It even got Braga, of all people, to admit that it was his worst work ever. Early Voyager, like early of all other series except TOS, was bad in general.

Okay, I am, off the top of me noggin, gonna go with 'Threshold''(I can hear the agreements resoundingly) But, as I say to all my fellow STV fans, to each his own. The lizard Janeway and Tom..arrgh! The wholw warp-tenning idea, okay...just not the end result, and all the evo junk. Brannon B. has confessed his regrets over this one. Wonder how Robbie McNeil feels about it?!

I would have to say the final episode.... only because I expected so much more from it and it left me depressed. There was so much potential to explore several issues with Voyager's return... but it was left open ended. The whole time travel thing didn't make much sense either. All in all... it kind of ruined the whole show for me :sniffle:

I can't remember that name of the episode, and I don't think it was the worst, but it's one where the doctor is found after so many years and the rase that has him thought of Voyager as an enemy and a warship... I just kind of thought that that particular episode was kind of a filler...

I just want to say that I don't think that any of the Voyager episodes were flat out BAD, when I rewatch the series, I watch all the episodes without skipping any. Even the ones I don't like as much there is something good in them

for me, my least favorite episodes are

Cold Fire

Non Sequitor

11:59

The Fight

Warlord

Cathexis

Persistance of Vision

Heroes and Demons

Elogium

Tattoo

I can't remember that name of the episode, and I don't think it was the worst, but it's one where the doctor is found after so many years and the rase that has him thought of Voyager as an enemy and a warship... I just kind of thought that that particular episode was kind of a filler...

Living Witness

Living Witness

I like Living Whitness, I think it's a fantastic episode