Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas

Have You Had A Chance To Go To The Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Had A Chance To Go To The Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas?

• yes
    • no

Haven't gone yet to Las Vegas since the most in the U.S I go to is Burlington or Vermont or South Carolina but sounds good from those in the threads that i read

if I'm lucky someday I might go to see the Star Trek Experience for myself after saving up enough money for it ("U.S Funds)

abit faraway from Montreal Quebec ("Canada").

:P :) :P :)

I really wanted to go to the Experience when it came over to London for the summer in 2003 (i think) but I didn't have enough money :)

I'd love to go to Vegas anyway, my friend and I both want to go over to play the Poker tables, and I'd love to visit the experience while i was there, only problem is the previously mentioned lack of cash :P

My Brother And I Went Back In October. 1-5 I Think. We Ate At Quarks 4 Times. I Rode "Borg Invasion 4-D" Once, But "Klingon Encounter" I Did 3 Times. :P Got To Buy Some Cool Trek Stuff Too. :P

And Yes...Walking On To The Bridge Of The Enterprise-D Was Simply Awsome. No Bluescreen, No Breakaway Set...But The Full Bridge :). You Can Even Hear The Hum Of The Ships Power. :hug:

We Live In Mississippi, So Naturaly, We Flew. :hug:

I'd Love To Go Back This Year. :)

Me On The Bridge On The Bridge

Edit:Why Does It Say It Twice?^^^ :hug:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

roy.jpg

Someone dubbed in the beer cans, but that is a real (unlit) cigarette in my mouth.

And yes, it is an exact replica of the Enterprise D bridge, including all the "easter eggs" like the tiny duck symbol on the Engineering station, but with one exception. The space between the rear wall and that wooden arch thing is expanded on the Experience version so that they can fit the tourists in for the Klingon Encounter ride.

Hopefully one of the mods knows how to resize my picture. I had a choice between too big and too small.

Edited by SpaceTigger