Sign in to follow this  
Spork

First attempt at a Fan Fic

This is awsome! :) You have some serious talent! :)

Keep writing, I want to find out what happens. You should post it at fanfiction.net

This is awsome! :) You have some serious talent! :)

Keep writing, I want to find out what happens.  You should post it at fanfiction.net

Thanks! I really appreciate your comment. :)

I've updated the story. heres the link again:

Updated story

Please feel free to critique it to heck or give me comments... its only way i can improve on my writing skills. :bow:

Anything that makes me feel, I like! You inspired an emotional responce, in such a short time.

I was courious...Angry...Sad....and proud. Thank you.

Keep up with your writing.Its a great way to pass time.I write my own trek fiction,but am much too big of a coward to let anybody read it.Maybe one of these days.... :look:

You are a very talented writer.Keep it up.I myself have written my own TNG-era Trek stories for better than a decade now.One of these days,I'll post something for everybody.I write about Captain John Henry Armstrong (a combination of the names of two of my childhood heroes...John Henry and Neil Armstrong) and the crew of the starship Kilimanjaro.Originally the Kilimanjaro was an Excelsior-class starship,but it did not survive the final weeks of the Dominion War.I wrote a ton of stories set during the war,and distinguished my favorite ship and crew (and myself,I guess,as I have always seen myself as John Henry Armstrong).The post-Dominion War USS Kilimanjaro is an Asimov-class explorer.My latest storyline has placed the Kilimanjaro on a deep-space exploration assignment (originally I had called the unexplored region the Sargasso Expanse...so named because of a particularly beautiful nebula,the Sargasso nebula,that occupied that space.But after Enterprise aired the Expanse,I changed the name to the "Starry Reach" after the painting Starry night).I figure the crew deserves a reward for putting up with my gruesome battle tales.

Well,I'll log off for the night here.I'll catch you all later!Goodnight. :clap: