Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Literature Classic Are You?

Here's another quiz from Quizilla.

What Literature Classic Are You?

http://www.quizilla.com/users/firelite/qui...%20are%20you%3F

Here's my results...(It's generally accurate, and it's a good book!)

1091189982_rose.gif

Umberto Eco: The Name of the Rose. You are a mystery novel dealing with theology, especially with catholic vs liberal issues. You search wisdom and knowledge endlessly, feeling that learning is essential in life.

I don't know if this is accurate or not, I've never read the book. :nono:

1091189982_rose.gif

Umberto Eco: The Name of the Rose. You are a mystery novel dealing with theology, especially with catholic vs liberal issues. You search wisdom and knowledge endlessly, feeling that learning is essential in life.

I took it again and picked answers that were opposite what I chose the first time (to be sure the quiz worked), and got the book "1984".

I got the same thing. :nono: I have never heard of this book before. I am going to get this book.

1091189982_rose.gif

Here is my result which i fing very intresting :nono:

1091189899_1984_6.jpg

George Orwell: Nineteen Eighty-Four. You are the classic warning against the threat of totalitarianism. To you, politics and philosophy are inseparable, auchtorities suck and the reality might not exist outside our imaginations.

1091196233_lotr.jpg

J.R.R. Tolkien: Lord of the Rings. You are entertaining and imaginative, creating whole new worlds around yourself. Well loved, you have a whole league of imitators, none of which is quite as profound as you are. Stories and songs give a spark of joy in the middle of your eternal battle with the forces of evil.

WOW! I didn't expect this! Though it does fit me!

:nono:

1091189982_rose.gif

That quiz has lost me :nono:

1091195116_fleurs.jpg

Charles Baudelaire: The Flowers of Evil. You are one of the most loved and hated poetic works. Death and decadence are important themes for you, but none should overlook your impressive aesthetics, either. Deep down youre not evil at all, you just like to play the tough guy on the block.

Hmm...Don't have a clue what this book is about, however death is not an important theme for me. :nono:

1091195146_orlando.gif

Virginia Woolf: Orlando. You are a challenge, for outer events, the outside world, the time etc. play no importance to you. Your focus is in writing, in gender issues, and inside your own head. Self-analysis and exploration of yourself as well as the outer world hold great importance to you.

:nono::nono:

J.R.R. Tolkien: Lord of the Rings. You are entertaining and imaginative, creating whole new worlds around yourself. Well loved, you have a whole league of imitators, none of which is quite as profound as you are. Stories and songs give a spark of joy in the middle of your eternal battle with the forces of evil.

1091196233_lotr.jpg

Oh yeah!!!! SCORE!!!! :nono::nono::nono:

Same as a lot of others here. The last part of the description is very accurate B)

"Which literature classic are you?" - Results:

Charles Baudelaire: The Flowers of Evil. You are one of the most loved and hated poetic works. Death and decadence are important themes for you, but none should overlook your impressive aesthetics, either. Deep down youre not evil at all, you just like to play the tough guy on the block.

1091195146_orlando.gif

Virginia Woolf: Orlando. You are a challenge, for outer events, the outside world, the time etc. play no importance to you. Your focus is in writing, in gender issues, and inside your own head. Self-analysis and exploration of yourself as well as the outer world hold great importance to you.

I have never read the book... and I cannot really tell if this fits or not...

1091196233_lotr.jpg

1091189899_1984_6.jpg

George Orwell: Nineteen Eighty-Four. You are the classic warning against the threat of totalitarianism. To you, politics and philosophy are inseparable, auchtorities suck and the reality might not exist outside our imaginations.

I also got...

1091189982_rose.gif