Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Doctored Pictures

My 10 year old daughter is just learning the joys of Photoshop. She is doing really well, especially considering how difficult the program is to learn. Here are some examples of what she has done. Some of the pictures were already doctored by me and she has added to them or some are completely here creation. And yes, she seems to have inherited my weird sense of humour.

She also seems to like changing the TNG movie uniforms to the TNG series ones.

LOL well your 10 year old daughter is much better then me at it :look: ...lol i like the riker one :look::frusty:

:nono: Hey, wasn't that the same guy who was chained up in some dungeon somewhere?? :nono: I mean the guy holding the phaser on Riker?? :o And how'd Homer Simpson get aboard Enterprise?? :o "There goes the StarFleet" :o Right down a wormhole. :nono:

I hadn't even noticed until now that in the picture from Insurrection with Data and Riker that my daughter put a beard and mustache back on Riker. LOL

Some more of my daughter's work. Again some are pictures that were already doctored that she has added to (such as the picture of Lore and I) and others are ones she's doctored totally herself. Oh and Mrs. Picard...I'm so sorry!

:hug::nono: She wants me to marry Will Riker?

*HIDES FROM RIKERCHICK'S THWACKING STICK* It wasn't me!!!! :nono: :o

Anyways, she does a great job with those pics :nono: but does she have anything against my poor hubby? I mean, she always replaces him with someone else :o :o :lol:

Heh heh, those are great pics. Your daughter is talented. You should get her some programs to teach her to do more advanced stuff (if you haven't already).